how many times have you seen the almighty cob and where?

Children of Bodom has only toured America 3 times, and I have seen Bodom 3 times. Once with Hypocrisy/NEVERMORE/Dimmu, once with EVERGREY and ICED EARTH, and once with Lamb of God/Fear Factory. Can't wait to finally see a headlining performance, the longest set they have had was with LOG and even that felt short.

first one was with In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Arch Enemy in 1999 for Hatebreeder,
then with primal fear back in 2000 for Follow the Reaper,
then Dynamo 2002,
then Wacken 2002,
then 013 in 2003 with soilwork and shadows fall for Hate Crew Deathroll,
Dynamo 2004,
next will be 013 again in december.

i;ve seen then in san francisco twice. once with evergrey and iced earth and one with lamb of god and fear factory. throwdown somehow couldn;t play that show which was pretty cool for me but i don't think cob got a longer set. i left after fear factory cause lamb of god were so boring.

Enemy242 said:
i;ve seen then in san francisco twice. once with evergrey and iced earth and one with lamb of god and fear factory. throwdown somehow couldn;t play that show which was pretty cool for me but i don't think cob got a longer set. i left after fear factory cause lamb of god were so boring.

COB was pretty good, but surprisingly I thought Lamb of God was better. FF was pretty good too. What suburb are you in?

Seen them three times and the Tavastia gig waits in february, looking forward to that.:)
27.8.2004 Lutakko
17.7.2005 Tuska-festival
29.10. Nosturi

4 times :) Ive got an uncle in fin.. lol i liek to visit him sometimes and there had been numerous underground shows ive been to with Cob. I cant list them all.
Wacken 02
Wacken 04,
Commadore Ballroom, Vancouver
Nosturi, Hellsinki 05.

and to come, vancouver, Croation cultural center. with Trivium and Amon
Amarth..fuckin hate Trivium...:yuk: