• 30-34

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • 40 or older

Votes: 11 8.2%

• Total voters
Jax said:
And so we come full circle, back to the age thing..few people here thought along the lines of a car because more than half of them weren't even born when that car was produced.. :lol: Glad I wasn't the only one to think that way, though; 442s were kickass cars. :)

</old muscle car fangirl ravings>

Yes, my 1st thought was of the car, which very nice car I may add,. But I have a "72" Monte Carlo..Which I just found out recently that they are goin' to be using the Monte in the new "Fast and Furious" movie this year.. hehe too cool.... LOVE>>>> those old muscle cars.. You can find me at car shows in the summer alot, drulling..:loco: Hey "Loud pipes saves Lives".:headbang:

in a way it does, between that and a 71 Chevelle Supersport in Blue with the white stripes are two of my favorite muscle cars.

i have all the imagination and thought in the world, but neither the time of money to devote to my interest in technology, especially my love of mechanics, hydraulics, comptuers and electronics.

i read about this stuff work on my own cars, and with some technical assistance from my dad i've done a lot of home improvement to places i've lived in.

i'm married with 4 kids so time and money aint on my side unless i work the kids into the fun factor.

like taking the jogging stroller they ripped and making it able to hitch to the back of the lawn tractor for rides around the yard. and this winter making a pull along for sleds.

im also working on ripping apart old internet appliances from compaq and turning them into linux boxes that plug in and go. :)

the ulitmate goal with that is to manage my home entertainment and make the other 7 into cool digital picture frames that show photos in a slideshow for family and friends.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
I drive a Geo. :erk:
Dear god! My dad had one of those before, here are some of my experiences in it...

-The only way to pass a car on the highway is if you're going downhill with the wind at your back.

-He parked it on my foot once by accident, it didn't hurt one bit.

-Ultimate gas mileage, I don't even remember gassing up much in it.

IAN442 said:
i'm married with 4 kids so time and money aint on my side unless i work the kids into the fun factor.

Married with just one kid and one on the way, but I know what you mean. It's too hard to find time to play fotty, play guitar, build guitars, build furniture, make beer, and all the other crap I want to do.

I've determined the best course of action will be to quit my job to satisfy my creative side.

But then I'll spend all my "free" time despairing how to make up that lost income...

So, back to Square 1...

MrFast said:
Dear god! My dad had one of those before, here are some of my experiences in it...

-The only way to pass a car on the highway is if you're going downhill with the wind at your back.

-He parked it on my foot once by accident, it didn't hurt one bit.

-Ultimate gas mileage, I don't even remember gassing up much in it.
I've never had one parked on my foot before, but I agree with the highway and the gas things. It's such a crappy car, but with gas prices these days, I'm kind of glad to have it. It's just too bad that it shakes when other cars pass it and that the wind blows it around (a lot) on the highway. That kind of scares me.

well since everyone else is saying what they drive...

i have a 1966 Mustang, but when thats being worked on, I drive daily in a 2000 Olds Intrigue. Dubbed the "Factory Hot Rod" by my friends :p

Geo's are painful to look at. :lol:

ThornsOfSorrow said:
I drive a Geo. :erk:

I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I DID! :erk:
This $130/week gas habit has just GOT to stop!

J-Dubya - Lives nearly 65 miles away from his job

Driving a 2001 Blazer 2 door 4X4 163,000 miles on it, and it still runs great.

I drive a isuzu rodeo...

Dont too great, but it can carry alot of gear!!!

I get about 18 miles to the gallon, not that bad considered my friends 1967 galaxy gets 6...