Huge DVD update from blabbermouth

a7r0phy said:
also, imagine Damnation WITHOUT mellotrons! it'd suck!
These Mellotrone touches don´t quite require a rocket scientist... And Steven didn´t exectly introduce the mellotron to the world :)

Anyhoo I think he has done more good than bad .... good meaning outstanding. Now only if Mikael would take his time writing the next album and stop being so lazy... lay of the playstation perhaps :)

AbsentFriend said:
Woah! Cool Thanks Lora, BTW tell us why they couldn't play any pre MFN stuff, that just sucks!

BTW, the DVD will be GREAT anyway!

As the DVD is an MFN release, they had to play songs that we have the right to release. Aside from that, the show was supposed to mostly for Deliverance and Damnation anyway. The DVD edit is going well (looks fantastic) and Andy Sneap is finishing off the mix now. We're still going for a late November release date. :)

WOW late november! That's fucking awesome!

I knew about the reason you told us, but MFN could've paid Candlelight or something right?

So no, I don't think DOTF will be on there...

Hope Leaves said:
So will Demon of the Fall be on the DVD or not?
Demon of the fall will not be on the DVD because MFN don´t have the publishing rights for it...

Yeah I figured that, but they were still recording when it was being played so I thought I might aswell check...

Same here! Man, my girlfriend wants to give it to me for my birthday, that's the 25th of DECEMBER too!!! I can't wait that long...I'm just going to buy it myself!

This information is taken from the Andy Sneap forum:

Yeah Im mixing it right now, 5.1 and stereo. Hopefully DTS as well as Dolby

Everyday is getting better.....can´t wait until Nov. 24!!!

Let me get this straight.... November 11th new DT comes out, November 21st I see Symphony X, November 24th Opeth DVD comes out, and December 11th I see TSO. Wow.

if the dvd comes out 24th November does that mean everywhere??? when will it come out in Australia???

and is the live cd only gonna have stuff from music for nations label or older stuff as well?? neeeeed Demon of the Fall live!!!!!