i broke up with my girlfriend

So it was really late last night, and I was super tired and hungry, and had to drive a ways back from a show. I pulled up to McDonalds with the intenet of ordering the $1 double cheeseburger and a drink but then Cara said "HEY, MCRIBS!"... and I finally broke down and tried one.

It was just so.. meh! Completely bland and unexciting WHATS THE BIG DEALIO

It wasn't even gross so I can't complain about that either but it definitely wasn't GOOD, it was like eating styrofoam?, with pickles. Maybe I shoulda left the onions on so I coulda complained about all the onions.

At least you have them :( None of the McD's here are up to speed. Of ANY place, all these hillbillies in Ohio deserve them. I'm tired of them pushing the southern style chicken. Can't they just acknowledge the fact that Chik-Fil-A crushes any imposters feeble attempt at duplication?

I don't eat chik-fil-a so I didn't know that's what it was trying to imitate, but the sandwich is just "chicken topped with pickles," laziest sammich ever!

their milkshakes are so fucking good.

they bring all the boys to the yard. ad they're like "it's better than yours. damn right, it's better than yours." i could teach you, but i'd have to charge.

srsly, chik-fil-a milkshakes are so... quaint.

and the one i go to in the mall, the cashiers ask "can i help the next guest in line?" and when they finish ringing you up and give you your food and you say "thanks" they say "my pleasure."

and i know they're told to say that because it makes the customers feel appreciated or respected or something, but whenever a pimply 16 year-old hands you a bag of soggy chicken nuggets and says "my pleasure," it just kinda emphasizes the deadness behind his eyes.