i confess. i'm a pirating, cheating scum.

I'm strangely old-fashioned in this, it just isn't quite the same with downloading. Not that I'm an artwork freak at all actually, I just like a nice and pretty tracklist, some strange credits to glance through and so on .

Plus I'm so technically unable, that I haven't got me pc connected to my stereo speakers, dunno how to burn cd's and haven't got a burner, hell, these days I can't even find a driver for my soundcard, so it's no good at all :erk: . Had to have my dad help for that Antimatter thing :p .

My idiocy keeps me from piracy o_O

From a morale standpoint, I'd say, as long as it doesn't keep you from supporting bands you feel deserve the support, I can see no wrong in it.

its a good way to know new bands I think, I discovered lots of bands from mp3s on their homepage or on labels site, also some from internet piracy but as I liked them I also bought the cd then.... I think it can be a chance for bands as it's a problem at the same time...

I pirate as much as I can to get something back from a universe that rapes me over and over again. It's mine; it's my reward, and I'll kill anyone who tries to take it away from me.

Don Corleone said:
i buy some albums and burn some.
burning.jpg
?

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@Sol how much does it cost that dsl thingie? cos with my connection im going like a snail:(
i think its all simple.its ok to download even whole albums.if you are intended to give money for something you liked then its fine.not all people have the money to buy music.so its a strong,elitistic burden.music is supposed to broaden our minds.if you dont have the money you wont have any music?i think that if you hear more,you learn more.
On some new cds it says" Piracy kills music".Yeah but music is not commerce :Smug:

personally i cant quit all my other needs just to invest on cds.most of all when they could prove crap or they are a band i dont like so much.fuck the labels,they have swollen our balls far too much by now.

in greece,the land of broken laws,we have tons of nice black guys selling those copied cds,with covers photocopied too,for 5 euros:D i got the Kill Bill Ost ,the new Marylin Manson and a piratic collection from the Cranberries :tickled:

Well here, the going rate is 2 euros. Actually i trade mp3 cds by mail, you can find pretty rare stuff by that way from guys with an enormous lists. I traded with this guy from greece who sent me stuff that was never released in CD, he made mp3s directly from vinyl.

Haha, they were selling those in Kosovo too, strangest compilations for 5 DM, about 2 Euros. I tried not to buy too many of them and I would've hated having music I really liked like that, but I have a very practical double cd with 30-35 of Oasis hits from there, wasn't worth much more than 2 Euros either :tickled: . They had this offer where if you let them borrow one of your cds (one they didn't already have), you'd get 5 or sth for free, haha.

I mailed Mark today to ask him about the deleting of my posts.He said it wasnt him.So its either a Moderator work or someone stealing my password....(though i changed it before going to sleep,but still found deleted posts today).

If this whoever guy has got ANY balls at ALL he'd better tell it me in my face to "fuck off",not sneakingly delete my words just because he can...

Kala,oti na'nai ginetai edw mesa.Ypirxe kai ena allo thread pou eida xtes to "kali fasi" alla eksafanistike!!!

I mailed Mark today to ask him about the deleting of my posts.He said it wasnt him.So its either a Moderator work or someone stealing my password....(though i changed it before going to sleep,but still found deleted posts today).
hmm and you're sure the posts appeared like? because sometimes i write something but then when i post it, the board 'eats' it because i waited to long, or posted too quick or the internet goes down

xaxaxaxa diko mou itan to thread :) o,ti vlepeis na svinetai einai diko mou.opws vlepeis eimai poly agapito proswpo edw mesa(eidika apo kapoious....)den xerw an parakolouthises kai ti fasi sto ανάθεμα φορουμ ,pali oi idies malakies me kapoious apo emas(emena kana dyo kopeles kai ena allo paidi).apla to houn xeftilisei kai ypopsiazomai poioi ,alla telos pantwn...geia sou btw :wave: de nomizw na se xerw,ektos an shetizesai me to anathema tou irc opote borei na se xerw emmesa;)

Grafw sto katatonia forum,egrafa sto anathema kai episis sto orphaned land.