I cut my hair short!

Just wait 'til you see the new DT DVD. :heh:

-Villain

I think they will try to keep it out of there although that will be hard to do since it was up there for quite some time. Maybe they concetrated on filming from angles that did not show it during that time though.

Cheers to the old timers that responded to my mating call ;)
Anytime Thanny, that's what a good wife does. ;)

Also, why the fuck is Villain advertising stuff in his avatar? :zombie:
DT does it, why shouldn't Villain? :tickled:

Matse said:
I think they will try to keep it out of there although that will be hard to do since it was up there for quite some time. Maybe they concetrated on filming from angles that did not show it during that time though.
I hope it's in the dvd, if it isn't a big (fun) part of the gig will be left out. I want to be reminded of the laughs we had.

Hey, I shaved my head last summer too.
Of course now it's already grown quite a bit, I look like a gay soccer player.

I don't think I could ever go back to long hair! It was great for 5 years, but I am 23 now, was 21 when I cut it, it was old and I was tired of the insults at work from drunk customers.

Actually, if you cut the hair, it can grow back. look at Jonas Renkse for example. And shorter hair can be cool. It seems like metalheads exists in two versions; long hair and no hair. Dark Tranquillity is an excellent example of that.

But in my personal opinion, longer hair is better. If you want it shorter, you can cut it a bit, like Steven Wilson. Hehe.

Haircutters. Hair quitters. Mine remains long.
Thanatos, I'm glad the swine flu didn't get you. Whatever you do, you may live short-haired but not die as such, or it would surely be a crime against metal.
:p