i forgot to introduce myself

wayne the goblin/robot

Im done with this *****
Dec 30, 2004
MP.com
my name is wayne the goblin/robot, you may recognize this name from the legendary frog cartoon called the one ring to rule them all, anyway.......hi i guess..........................ummmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah, i like symphony x, favorite song is divine wings of tragedy (the song not the album, you know the one that lasts 20 minutes or so.

P.s ive posted many threads without saying that im new.

Looks like i've done the same: posted a few time swithout introducing myself. I'm Legionaire, or Leggy if you prefer, or just plain Steve. I like S-X, Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Sonata Arctica, Dragonforce to name a few. Songs, i would have to say (here i go...)

Kings of the Carnival Creation (dimmu borgir)
Sorgens Kammer (dimmu borgir) - on atm :)
Victoria's Secret (sonata arctica)
The Power of One (sonata arctica)
Pagan Purtiy (Elvenking)
Seasonspeech (Elvenking)
Black Winter Night (Dragonforce)
Starfire (Dragonforce)
Heart of a Dragon (Dragonforce)
Dawn over a new World (Dragonforce) - Yes i REALY like dragonforce :D
...Ok, [insert every dragonforce song here]
Also, the same with Symphony X. I love all their songs the same. But if i had to pick out ONE sone on it's own, i'd say The Haunting. I'm not sure why it stands out to me so much, it's just realy good IMO.

Legionaire said:
Looks like i've done the same: posted a few time swithout introducing myself. I'm Legionaire, or Leggy if you prefer, or just plain Steve. I like S-X, Dimmu Borgir, Elvenking, Sonata Arctica, Dragonforce to name a few. Songs, i would have to say (here i go...)

Victoria's Secret (sonata arctica)

:hotjump: Welcome :hotjump:

...and Ruins of My Life towers over every SA song :cool:

Welcome to the forum!

On the subject of Dragonforce, check out this rather odd side project they may or may not have done during the Valley of the Damned demo days. It's called Shadow Warriors and they describe it as evil ninja punk metal... (warning, the site contains some comcially offensive language) http://members.lycos.co.uk/shadowwarriors666/

I say may not have done because I don't think they ever "officially" admitted to doing it, but it's definitely ZP's vocals and bits of those songs are recycled from Valley songs, or recycled later on Sonic Firestorm, so it's probably Sam and Herman on guitars. And I'm pretty sure that's a drum machine.