i forgot to introduce myself

Thanks, I try to be civil... anyway, I think it's pointless to get into fights with people over the Internet. Nothing is so serious to be worthy of it.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
you folk are all right, and way nicer than the assholes on the dream theater forum. less flamewars too. (no offence to dt posters)
Precisely why I stopped going there. That and the JP v. <every other guitar player> threads. It used to have a good group of people on it a few years ago.

This board seems much more mature.

weenur said:
Precisely why I stopped going there. That and the JP v. <every other guitar player> threads. It used to have a good group of people on it a few years ago.

Plus they constantly bash SX over there all the time, and have the balls to say that SX is as cheesy as rhapsody.

and they banned me, probably because i defended SX all the time when i was on there

wayne the goblin/robot said:
Plus they constantly bash SX over there all the time, and have the balls to say that SX is as cheesy as rhapsody.

and they banned me, probably because i defended SX all the time when i was on there

THATS IT!!!!!! they bashed SX again look on the thread titled doungons and theater. then they criticized this board.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A FORUM WAR WITH THOSE FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding about the war, seriously though someone needs to at least tell the dt forum people to be more civilized.

I would advise against it. Internet arguments are never worth it, especially over matters of personal opinion. I don't agree with people rampantly insulting other people's tastes, but generally speaking, reasoning is unlikely to work with that sort of person, and inflamatory comments tend to have the effect of worsening the situation. Unfortunately, the anonymity that the internet allows brings out the worst in a lot of people.

weenur said:

i agree , i like this board much better, these people seem to be more laid back than the DT site. dont get me wrong, i love DT, but the fans on that board seemed like they would reem me for the stupidest things, like if i spelled somthing wrong. sorry im dislexic!

OfSinsAndShred said:
Wooh! Another Dragonforce fan! :Spin:

Well I'm also a Dragonforce fan and I've also forgotten to introduce myself. :)
Hello and I'm pleased to meet all of you.

Legionaire said:
Hell yeah, i've looked for someone else who likes them, my brother thinks Herman's pinch harmonics are annoying. I however, like them. Hmm, you like elvenking? I've never, in all my life, found anyone else who does.

I also like Elvenking!! :) I've never heard of anyone who likes their music before and by the way, my name's Alex. And I also like Herman's harmonics. ;)