i got laughed at for listening to bloodbath.

foulwing

Baphomet's Messiah
Jan 31, 2004
not really, i got laughed at for headbangging like a mother fucker while listening to bloodbath by some Emo hotties in a brandnew jetta. fuck it.. i turned it up and kept at it..

foulwing said:
not really, i got laughed at for headbangging like a mother fucker while listening to bloodbath by some Emo hotties in a brandnew jetta. fuck it.. i turned it up and kept at it..

you, sir, are a good man! fuck what they think, who are they anyway?
it's BLOODBATH after all, how could anyone not headbang?

I always love it when people laugh at me when i'm goin to town inside my car.

I see them laugh...I always throw the horns..and then get back to business.

I've never gotten a reaction like that before. Usually Bloodbath scare the surrounding people. They slowly back away...

Yeah! I live and breathe fucking Heavy Metal all day long! I just laugh at people with shitty taste in music! Keep 'em coming! Heavy MEtal!

nah na i love when the "norms" want to be so hardcore and think they scare everyone with.. ehem..

Godsmack ahahahahhaha and Disturbed

i get laughed at everyday for lsitening to what i listen to
and when it turns warm i walk around with a portable cd player blasting so you die

I WANT TO CONQUER SO YOU DIE!!!

keep \m/

Wolftribe said:
"Remember class, tomorow we will have a test on all of the musical projects of Dan Swano!"

hahhahah :)
shit, that'd be a tough one, eh?
even naming them all would be fucking tough
especially since i'm convinced there's more we don't know about

hahaha! thats awesome....

once i randomly growled at an old person.... they were looking at me strangely, and i just roared "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" and they just sort of looked down and walked away quickly