i got laughed at for listening to bloodbath.

foulwing said:
not really, i got laughed at for headbangging like a mother fucker while listening to bloodbath by some Emo hotties in a brandnew jetta. fuck it.. i turned it up and kept at it..

Who gives a damn what they think! They were probably listening to Good charlotte, or New found glory, that's worth laughing at. \m/!!!

Wolftribe said:
hahaha! thats awesome....

once i randomly growled at an old person.... they were looking at me strangely, and i just roared "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" and they just sort of looked down and walked away quickly

I wish there were more people in the world like you \m/

Try like me. Discuss with them... What do they listen to?
Hiphop? Then you can have a discussion about commersial music, and which music is most advanced, which music people that really are interested listen to etc.
Bloodbath wins, easily.

i think they made fun of my headbangging more than the music i was listening too

This one is too perfect...

The best reaction I ever got from anyone was from a group of kintergartners and their teachers. I was wearing black everything, spikes, chains... the everyday look :)

My nose had been bleeding like a fucker all morning and I was holding my head back [bad idea but blood in hair is bad] and i suddenly just puked up blood... right on the sidewalk in front of the kids... they all started screaming bloody murder!!!

Three guesses on which Bloodbath song I was listening to at the time.

foulwing said:
not really, i got laughed at for headbangging like a mother fucker while listening to bloodbath by some Emo hotties in a brandnew jetta. fuck it.. i turned it up and kept at it..
YEAH you done the right thing :headbang: :devil:

foulwing said:

You shoulda spit blood at their fuckin road tird jetta while the music was blastin. Personally I woulda followed em like some psycho crazed serial killer, led em off the road down a barren dirt path and fucked the shit out of em both while chokin their necks like squeeze dolls. Spoiled daddy's girl cunts like that like it rough. Trust me. I fuckin blast it with the windows down especially when I road race or when I just wanna scare the fuck outta other drivers...not to mention peds. Fuckin peds......ha.......if u don't like the way I drive, STAY THE FUCK OFF THE SIDEWALK!!!!!!!!!!!

foulwing said:
i think they made fun of my headbangging more than the music i was listening too
They obviously dont know the joys of headbanging! :headbang:
Desecration is always good for scaring people, especialy when the random quotes or bits from films come on.

"My eyes will see you swing from the rope,
My ears will hear the crack of your neck,
My nose will smell the shit in your pants,
My mouth will laugh as i watch you die"

Its somthing like that :p

i love just cruising round town with bloodbath playin its the best.
haven't got much of a reaction yet but thats probably cos the town is full of drugged up fucktards.