i got laughed at for listening to bloodbath.

"My nose had been bleeding like a fucker all morning and I was holding my head back [bad idea but blood in hair is bad] and i suddenly just puked up blood... right on the sidewalk in front of the kids... they all started screaming bloody murder!!!"

hahahahhaahha thats so fucking awesome

it's not the truth. I'll be one to admit that Opeth is Progressive metal and not true Death metal like so many claim.

I like them because they span a broad range of metal and nonmetal and are great live.

They are professionals and all accomplished musicians. Akerfeldt is an excellent songwriter and lyricist as well as a vocalist and guitarist.

lol, i love it when ppl look at me with a face like: WTF?!
i love when i get to my job (macdonalds for the extra cash, still in college) and ppl see me walking in with band shirt of <enter death/black metal band here> and long hair and everything...

and i LOVE how ppl cant see what kind of music i listen to! we have a small stero in the kitchen at the mac and every know and then someone bring's a cd.. and then i turn off that awefull crap and try them to say: 'i wouldnt put out your music to' and they always do, and i keep them to that promise.

then the next day i bring Bloodbath or Morbid angel and just sit back and enjoy their reactions

Jinn said:
it's not the truth. I'll be one to admit that Opeth is Progressive metal and not true Death metal like so many claim.

I like them because they span a broad range of metal and nonmetal and are great live.

They are professionals and all accomplished musicians. Akerfeldt is an excellent songwriter and lyricist as well as a vocalist and guitarist.

Yes, just look careful at the lyrics... :lol: :zombie:

btw what is your mom telling you?

sanitydriven said:
Yes, just look careful at the lyrics... :lol: :zombie:

btw what is your mom telling you?

And you call that a rebuttal? That's a half assed response if I've ever heard one.

We all have different tastes and opinions, however, you haven't sufficiently defended your stance. Which lyrics to which songs?

What is my mom telling me? nothing.

Like guys, a minute ago I was totally grimming to bloodbath! That was awesome! Max volume!!!!! raaaaah!

Everybody should listen to bloodbath, puke blood, and eat gunpowder! I would say rock on, but i'm too necro for that shit, fuck on!!!!