I hate grunge.

Logically, if one band has the complete and utter power to "destroy music culturally", I'd say you're either over-attributing them some influence (which is true, because you're a short-sighted, oversimplifying retard), or they're the single most influential band in history. Pick one.

Logically, if one band has the complete and utter power to "destroy music culturally", I'd say you're either over-attributing them some influence (which is true, because you're a short-sighted, oversimplifying retard), or they're the single most influential band in history. Pick one.
Nirvana was shit just like most of grunge. The 90s became an angry time, and many of those grungies died of heroin overdoses. Go to a bar today and what do you hear? Poison, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue etc. Party songs. You won't be hearing Nirvana covers. And everyone wore flannels and wallowed in self pity back then. Talk about ridiculous. What a bunch of retards and tools. Grunge killed melodic rock and then after that the combination of rap, hip-hop, dance music and R&B dominance has all but killed melodic rock. Now popular music is rhythm based instead of melody based. I''ll stick with the hooks and melodies any day! I will take my 70s 80s early 90s heavy metal, melodic rock and guitar solos over grunge crap every time.

I think you need a dictionary to discover the meaning of the word EVERYONE

Reactions: CiG
You legitimately have a worldview that's too distorted to mount a response to. I have nothing more to say here.

Reactions: CiG
you dont listen to heavy metal, you listen to glam
I listen to a lot of metal. Is Megadeth metal? Is Metallica metal? Is Judas Priest metal? Is Manowar metal? Is Iron Maiden metal? Is W.A.S.P. metal? Is Pantera metal? You are a metal elitist. My problem with young metalheads is that it becomes a dick measuring contest to see who likes the most obscure bands. I think that death and black metal are pretty much useless. In the 80s/early 90s we had metal, now they're is music which doesn't even sound like metal which people call metal.

I listen to a lot of metal. Is Megadeth metal? Is Metallica metal? Is Judas Priest metal? Is Manowar metal? Is Iron Maiden metal? Is W.A.S.P. metal? Is Pantera metal? You are a metal elitist. My problem with young metalheads is that it becomes a dick measuring contest to see who likes the most obscure bands. I think that death and black metal are pretty much useless. In the 80s/early 90s we had metal, now they're is music which doesn't even sound like metal which people call metal.
nah, your problem is you have no clue what you're talking about because grunge didn't kill any of those bands you mentioned.

Lol @ someone who listens to garbage like Poison calling Death and Black metal useless. "THAT STUFF ISNT METAL BUT THE RADIO FRIENDlL POPPISH ABOMINATIONS I LISTEN TO ARE"

And btw W.A.S.P is a band that fans of glam got into before they were truly introduced to proper metal, and they fucking suck. And that's coming from a 35 year old, not a "young metalhead".