I hate grunge.

D9l7mR4.png

It's impressive how loving hair metal goes hand in hand with liking chunky ass and big tits. It's all about "the look" in both cases.
Do you think that i am "less of a metalhead" because i like women's bodies? I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

Do you think that i am "less of a metalhead" because i like women's bodies? I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.
have you met Bromni? A very tall, curvy, feminine woman. You want me to hook you up?

Reactions: CiG
I've got a feeling they may already know each other intimately.
Fuck you! You pathetic Kurt Cobain fanboy. Grunge was, is and will forever be shit. Also how’s smells like teen spirit more politically charged than the masterpiece that is holy wars, peace sells or any Megadeth song? Fuck even Sabbath were political War pigs Children of the grave. When ever my wife and I listen to the metal of the 80s/early 90s, I now say we were living in the best times of metal. Grunge killed rock music. I was a teen in this era LATE80S/EARLY90S. The "fun" we all had going to Heavy Metal shows.....either at local bars or arena shows. Everyone was happy.....the music was happy and upbeat.....and the occasional power ballad to get over you first girlfriend. Great music not to remind you of your problems.....but to make you feel good, laugh, and enjoy life! Miss the 80's/early90's with a passion! Not to mention that the girls were way sexier then! Do you remember?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Most 80's metal bands recorded their best shit before and after their moment in the spotlight was over.

Wrong. Even if I accept your retarded view of music history that Nirvana destroyed mainstream metal, it wasn't Nirvana that did it, it was the corporations you love so much. You're assbackwards with your blame, Nirvana didn't have the power to destroy anything and if no corporations had come to them and promoted them they'd be just another 90's cult band people talk about.

I don't give a shit about stadiums and radio hits, that's for pop music as far as I'm concerned. You seem to say on one hand that Nirvana ruined metal by making it popular to write less proficient music and sing less professionally, yet here you are complaining about the most unimportant elements of metal. I'm so sorry that Nirvana ruined the opportunity for some new metal band who sounds like "The Final Countdown" to buy themselves a private jet, I care more about the music itself.

This is all just a nostalgia trip for you, that's all. You're emotionally hurt by what happened in the 90's. You're closed-minded in the worst way possible, because of the era it comes from you hold dogshit "hair metal" up as the pinnacle of music. Motley Crue? Poison? G'N'R? Pure dogshit. Granted you also mentioned many of the greatest 80's bands but you ignore so much good music at your own loss.

All music genres have their time in the spotlight and metal was never destined to remain on top in terms of money-making ability forever. All genres have their time, metal had its time too and then it went back underground where it belongs.
You are right. I guess i am emotionally hurt by what happened in the 90's. 80's/early 90' were such fun times to be alive and a fan of Heavy Metal music. Concerts were fun and wild. I fucking love how women dressed back then too. So damn cute. Musicians playing real instruments, there was a sense of family and community in the scene, people went to these shows to have fun actually enjoy the music, no one had stupid smartphones pointed at the stage. Compare the gutter shit that is popular today to " hair metal" bands, mumble rappers, boy bands and a bunch of social media sluts pretending to be Mariah Carey. All because Nirvana managed to dethrone heavy metal and rock.

Fuck you! You pathetic Kurt Cobain fanboy. Grunge was, is and will forever be shit. Also how’s smells like teen spirit more politically charged than the masterpiece that is holy wars, peace sells or any Megadeth song? Fuck even Sabbath were political War pigs Children of the grave. When ever my wife and I listen to the metal of the 80s/early 90s, I now say we were living in the best times of metal. Grunge killed rock music. I was a teen in this era LATE80S/EARLY90S. The "fun" we all had going to Heavy Metal shows.....either at local bars or arena shows. Everyone was happy.....the music was happy and upbeat.....and the occasional power ballad to get over you first girlfriend. Great music not to remind you of your problems.....but to make you feel good, laugh, and enjoy life! Miss the 80's/early90's with a passion! Not to mention that the girls were way sexier then! Do you remember?
10/10

my new favorite person here

Reactions: CiG and Slammed
Most 80's metal bands recorded their best shit before and after their moment in the spotlight was over.

Wrong. Even if I accept your retarded view of music history that Nirvana destroyed mainstream metal, it wasn't Nirvana that did it, it was the corporations you love so much. You're assbackwards with your blame, Nirvana didn't have the power to destroy anything and if no corporations had come to them and promoted them they'd be just another 90's cult band people talk about.

I don't give a shit about stadiums and radio hits, that's for pop music as far as I'm concerned. You seem to say on one hand that Nirvana ruined metal by making it popular to write less proficient music and sing less professionally, yet here you are complaining about the most unimportant elements of metal. I'm so sorry that Nirvana ruined the opportunity for some new metal band who sounds like "The Final Countdown" to buy themselves a private jet, I care more about the music itself.

This is all just a nostalgia trip for you, that's all. You're emotionally hurt by what happened in the 90's. You're closed-minded in the worst way possible, because of the era it comes from you hold dogshit "hair metal" up as the pinnacle of music. Motley Crue? Poison? G'N'R? Pure dogshit. Granted you also mentioned many of the greatest 80's bands but you ignore so much good music at your own loss.

All music genres have their time in the spotlight and metal was never destined to remain on top in terms of money-making ability forever. All genres have their time, metal had its time too and then it went back underground where it belongs.
This is what i am talking about.
It was the best time in music by far no phones just great music and u rock the fuck out for 3 hrs. It was the best time love being a 80's kid!!!!!!