"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

@hilj: the first time i saw the colonnato around san pietro, at the ridiculous age of 24, i literally cried. it is the most fucking amazing thing i have ever seen. i often go there at night to enjoy the sights, relax, and think that everyone can just fuck off. :)

hyena said:
@hilj: the first time i saw the colonnato around san pietro, at the ridiculous age of 24, i literally cried. it is the most fucking amazing thing i have ever seen. i often go there at night to enjoy the sights, relax, and think that everyone can just fuck off. :)

yeah, also san pietro inside is... :eek: and also that thing i used to call batman for unknown reasons :)goggly: l'altare della patria credo) is amazing :)

aloha guys :)
i've been away for some days because i've been damn busy, now i hope i'll have some more time to lurk the board and happily spam here and there :p
any interesting news, anyone? :)

@rei: :wave:

@mousewings: thanks dear :D

@rahvin: not much, it's just a little peasant town where either you go sit in the main plaza or...well there's nothing else to do here while waiting for the blazing sun to scorch your skin :)

@VC: die kirschen :p

@Siren: thanks wife