"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

dear boys and girls, i'll be away until monday. though i'd like to take all of you beautiful people with me, in fact i hope you'll be staying tied to your chairs, so this board gets some more activity. post away, start new threads and try to be astute and sleazy while the cat's away. ;)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
try to be astute and sleazy while the cat's away. ;)/QUOTE]

I'm always astute, and to be sleazy is the job of the cat, but Nick won't have any trouble filling for it for a few days, enjoy dwarfo :)

rahvin said:
dear boys and girls, i'll be away until monday. though i'd like to take all of you beautiful people with me, in fact i hope you'll be staying tied to your chairs, so this board gets some more activity. post away, start new threads and try to be astute and sleazy while the cat's away. ;)

rahvin.

DOn't worry, this boards could be a lot slower. Look at the Enter Chaos board. It is down to 2 or 3 posts per day as opposed to the time when it was getting near 600-800 per day.
The only reason why this board will be inactive is because UM stops working. Oh Well, It'll be inactive a lot :lol:
Have a good time :)

Steve

hello all! i'm not back, but i'm using other people's computer and connection. :Spin:
this is all very german, though, so i have in front of me the coolest things, like ß and ü, ö, ä, and for some reason µ, that you're maybe not seeing anyway. :p
also, the keyboard is qwertz instead of qwerty and i have to look for the y for aeons.

thanks to all who wished well, i'm actually having fun. i'll be officially back tomorrow.

@steve420: completely agree, um not working properly is a huge source of trouble and a hinderance to activity, especially on boards like this one, where the regulars have maybe half an hour a day to check and reply, they're not hanging around all day so if it doesn't work they can't just wait forever. :(

rahvin.

@rahve: :eek: you're actually posting during vacation??? i will refrain from characterizing such an unholy action, i will just say this: get the hell away from the computer and go have some real fun! :p
Oh, and i take my wb back. :p