"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

FatherVic said:
I never played with the big boys, they always tended to do dangerous stuff and bully around.

exactly. that's why i like it better when i'm in their team. also, those who are not with them are rumoured to have a mauve hippo tattoed on their butt. *giggle*

rahvin.

hey, that's just a rumour...in fact is light blue holding a crest...(the legends say it's the crest of an extrange city called And-Moredork or something like that ;) )

fv

welcome back FatherVic!!! :wave:
Congrats for the job =)))
(hehe shitty keyboard there,shitty here.......but hehe i will connect my precious tomorrow ;) )

lately i've had (and still have) a lot of stuff to do......mostly shit for my uni (my last 5 months....i hope..... :hotjump: )......so i don't know if you will really see me regularly here,but i'll try to pass from time to time......

I'm actually skipping my spanish class right now :saint:

well....i'm shutting up......

Greetings to all!! :wave:

Reactions: Miolo
Welcome back papi and congrats for the job!!!
Should i say welcome back mel too? ;) :p

I'm back too, from my trip to Athens, but dunno how often i'll post since i have to start studying for exams soon...
My trip was great, i had some really great times (and some bad ones that i'll hopefully erase from memory really soon =)).
I had the pleasure of meeting two of the most wonderful people of the board, mel and fathervic, and i can honestly say that this, alone, made the whole trip worth it. :)

Siren (hugs kai filakia! :wave: )