"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

i'm about to leave for the mountains. you won't see me here for 3 weeks (even more, probably). don't have too much fun while i'm away. :p

:wave:

Miolo

(okay, you can start the celebrations now :D )

Welcome back VC, tho I didnt know you left :oops:

Oooh buy buuy Miolo :wave:
Mountains..Cool.. Have a great time..! :)

(I am back too.. After trying to leave.. I left for.. THREE weeks I think u_u,,):)p ahwell,nitshevo)

I'm going to be off for July starting from tommorow afternoon. I'll be spending the time at our summer house, in Kangasala . I'll be spending at least a week at home from the 7th or 10th of July, but I predict entertaining my guest Zsuzsa will take up too much of my attention to waste much time here during that respite ;p.

I'll have access to the internet from a local library, which I'll visit 2-3 times a week. If anyone wants to shine light on my boredom, feel free to send PM's, which I'd be more than happy to receive and reply to during my few online hours :p

Reactions: Siren
@DJ: Will you blow up the mantrain for me? u_u,

@rahvin: ;__;

@Hiljainen: If fun is reading Readers Digests from the 70's, the same ones I also read last year, I sure as hell will. \m/ ;)

@Miolo: 3 weeks...*sob* come back quick! :cry:
But also have lots of fun! :)

@Ormir: u__u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll pm you every 10 minutes fluffy bunney. first i thought i should pm you every 5, but that would flood your inbox. be strong, vacation will pass!!! u__u,,,