"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

spamdog.jpg

DEEK said:
i haven't been around for a long time. no time. shall be around more soon, though :wave:

hm, then again, maybe not. jsut haven't been around to the forum in a while. not there's no time, but it's just VERY, VERY slow on my (current) computer. And sometimes just doesn't work for some reason :(

But i mean well! :)

If god luvs me and all, I should be able get my internet connection working and to get back here.
*now abusing public comp at library, far away from home*

My internet was out for a month. But I post so infrequently that none of you probably remember me anyway ;)

yay

rahvin said:
@miolo: hey you. :) i met alberto the other day. the reason why he didn't show up last time is the one we could have imagined all along. :rolleyes: i kicked his butt. :p
well done. :D
i'd like to kick his butt as well, but i just realized that i won't see him for a long time since he's going to spend next year somewhere in spain.

i still have your green carnation cd, i'm afraid i won't be able to give it back to you before i go in england. i'm sorry. :cry:

Miolo

Miolo said:
i still have your green carnation cd, i'm afraid i won't be able to give it back to you before i go in england. i'm sorry. :cry:

never fear! ;)
i'll be in england myself, possibly some ten days between the 11-12th of august and the 20th. then i get back to the working week. :erk: