"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

ah, finally misanthrope is back! :hotjump:
straight from the jaws of cynicism, to stop the heinous waves of touchy-feely people on ultimatemetal. :Spin:
as i mentioned before, you've been missed around here.

WB Demonic_Science/Tom. I somehow remember/know your last name as well, but am not gonna post it.
<--- stalker

Also welcome back to Misanthrope. I missed you and wondered what happened to you also. :)

@FaeryWren : I remember you... welcome back. :)

@Thanny: Don't be rude or Ryan Adams will eat you. Um, yeah. :p

Welcome back, Miolo.
Nice avatar, btw.

rahvin said:
it was about time! :bah: :p

no, really: i'm happy you're home. did you have fun?
yep. well, not that huge amount of fun that makes you think you won't have such a wonderful time again in your entire life, but a nice, well balanced quantity. i'm satisfied. :D

thanks for the welcome back. i see you still have some pretty good reflexes. :p

Miolo

Teh Miolo is back, teh Miolo is back! :hotjump:
Welcome back Miolo! :Smokin:

And nice new face. :D

i'm back, sort of.
just recieved another result of one of my exams: failed. it's been going like this the whole semester. i already had to redo 4 courses, now it's 5 (originally 6, but math is unreachable per sé), and just until up to this morning i thought i could somehow manage 4 exams next month, but i can't really see how i could possibly pass five of them.
so right now it's decision time: whether i should continue studying, whether i should begin studying something else somewhere else, or whether i should get back to my previous job i learned. all these possibilities smell like defeat, but i have to make a decision right now... but i honestly don't have the slightest clue what the best choice would be.