"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Siren said:
Welcome back MagSec4 and Tebus and the other guy whose nick i don't recall. :p
you don't remember about him because he's never been here before, i guess. this board is constantly changing faces and names, a perpetually rotating whirlwhind of strangers whose paths just barely meet each other for a few seconds before disappearing once again into the darkest night........

so, what did you say was on for dinner again? :p :rolleyes:

Well, I'm kinda back. :D

Actually, I got dragged back. :oops:

Well, not that I didn't want to come back. :heh:

But I've always posted here off and on. :saint:

Okay, I've rambled enough. :p

rahvin said:
you don't remember about him because he's never been here before, i guess. this board is constantly changing faces and names, a perpetually rotating whirlwhind of strangers whose paths just barely meet each other for a few seconds before disappearing once again into the darkest night........

so, what did you say was on for dinner again? :p :rolleyes:
omg, that is scary..... *feels dark and cold and trembles in a corner*

remember that lovely neighbour? well guess what, you'll be seeing him again tonight.
:rolleyes: :p

@xeno: welcome back. ;)

Hiya Xeno :D
:-o :)p)
I knew you'd 'come back' someday :lol:
(heeh no idea why thats supposed to be funney heheh)
(Its a snaaaake! Oh, its a snaaake!)
Tis nice to see thou posting too yeah you know :)
:Spin:

@D_J. Oh, youre back? Ah.
Welcome back you too, D_J.
:p
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Noooooooooo
We're veryyyyyyyy glad youre back luv ;) ;)
:wave:
Hi all :) :)

Siren said:
remember that lovely neighbour? well guess what, you'll be seeing him again tonight.
:rolleyes: :p
yeah well, that question was posted yesterday, so by now i think i have a good idea of what we had for dinner... our online life can't really keep the pace, right? :rolleyes: ;)

Well, I've sort of returned. Again. This is, what, my 4th post in this thread saying I've returned? :lol: Yea, I'm just not on-line as much as i used to, heh.

Maybe that's a good thing, lol :)

Welcome back, Deek. Again. :wave: