I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
Yeah, Negura beat Nemtheanga due to the sound. More weird ass shit and crazy memories (and crazy drinking with crazy random germans) than I can fit in a simple post. Working on a write-up now.

Fuck missing agalloch, last minute line-up switches suck cock.

In an internet cafe in Jerusalem right now. Fuck yeah the show kicked ass! Negura definitely stole the show, but Primordial was amazing too. Cool hangin with ya guys, lots of good beer, metal, and sleeping in some tiny bed with some english chick and Andrew (no homo)

Dude, sucks you lost your camera and forgot your sleeping bag and pillow. (we rescued the sleeping bag, we donated the pillow to Lichtenfels)

My ass still hurts from that bed.

The fact you guys hold each others dicks, proves that you must be gay. Which would be why we have 50 pictures of that kickass 17 year old beer buying guy... but none of the stunning babe in the Menhir shirt.

faggots.

<3 :kickass:

edit: still got the DIPA in the fridge too....

They lost because of the sound, primordial without guitars isn't nearly as good as spot on Negura giving it all they've got in a prime spot with perfect sound. (not right after the annoyance of Thurisas).

Dude, sucks you lost your camera and forgot your sleeping bag and pillow. (we rescued the sleeping bag, we donated the pillow to Lichtenfels)

My ass still hurts from that bed.

Well, actually I didn't think of it because I was in a hurry, but I was going to ditch the bag anyway because it was cheap and I didn't want to carry it around anymore, but thanks!
But anyway, post the pictures you guys took!

They lost because of the sound, primordial without guitars isn't nearly as good as spot on Negura giving it all they've got in a prime spot with perfect sound. (not right after the annoyance of Thurisas).

I've never witnessed such an Atmospheric performance as NB before. And I love that they played that instrumental thats mostly percussion and keys.

Drank loads of this:
DSC01397.jpg

Ferocious Headbang!
DSC01434.jpg

Waiting for Trains...
small_2008-03-30Heimwrts_04.jpg

I rule..
Bild055.jpg

Bild054.jpg

Everyone!
Bild053.jpg

Bild057.jpg