I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
So who is still going? Reign in Acai? Anyone else?

edit: In case anyone didn't know.. lichtenfels is metal as fuck:

Lichtenfels is a town in Bavaria, Germany, capital of the district of Lichtenfels. It is situated on the river Main, approx. 15 km southeast of Coburg, and 30 km northeast of Bamberg.

It is the basket-making capital of Germany and has the only college which still teaches the old craft skills. Each year at the end of September the Korbmarkt or basket market is held when the town is filled with stalls selling bakets from many countries and one can watch many craftspeople at work.

The big trip is now to the Pacific NW. This will eventually be downgraded to a trip to Frisco, which will then become a trip to Orange County, which will then be axed for a night of drinking in the back yard. :loco:

The big trip is now to the Pacific NW. This will eventually be downgraded to a trip to Frisco, which will then become a trip to Orange County, which will then be axed for a night of drinking in the back yard. :loco:

I do want to plan something for 2008. I just want it to be domestic so I can use the scrapings of my last frequent flyer miles. At least then I don't feel like I'm taking food away from the mouths of my innocent offspring.

LMAO @ hardly anyone going now. Gee, who would've ever predicted that? :lol:

Time to cancel those hotel reservations.

I'm very sad not to make it in all honesty. There are certain line ups that will forever remain legendary and this is one of them. Seriously, that is a wet dream of a roster.

The shame of it all is that something like this can never happen in the USA. People here just don't travel in hordes to go see shows like they do in Europe. That said, ProgPower sells out each year and those ticket prices are $130 each. Gah, I can't figure it out. Ignore me. :loco:

LMAO @ hardly anyone going now. Gee, who would've ever predicted that? :lol:

Time to cancel those hotel reservations.

Oh shit!!! What was their site again? I don't want those fucks to charge my credit card! :erk:

Edit: Anyone know if tickets are for sale yet/how early to order? I'm dead broke at the moment. =/

Yes tickets are available on their website. 30 Euros for a 2day ticket, if I recall correctly.