I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
so good call in selling your co. stock a few weeks ago.
who do you work for again?

Aurel, I dumped my stock the night before the price tanked out (last thursday). I couldn't believe my luck. Funnily enough, people are suggesting to buy back while it's low because it's just a knee-jerk reaction to the CEO leaving. The price will eventually go back up.

If I can soldier up and march back into battle as soon as these wounds heal, anything is possible.

:kickass:

Yikes - was there some kind of event that led to such drastic changes?

Just difference opion with the board so I think he was asked to quit, and Wall St panicked a bit.

Best of luck in avoiding any kind of layoff. Do you have seniority (or at least not the low man on the totem pole) in terms of longevity with the company?

I do, but I don't know what that amounts to anymore. I mean, look at what happened to the CEO. :loco:

Aurel, I dumped my stock the night before the price tanked out (last thursday).

Holy crap - excellent call, though hopefully no one catches that coincidence if it was a large amount [/Martha Stewart]

A few years back when I worked for Marsh, I sold my stock at $47 a share a few months before a killer lawsuit against the company rocked the entire insurance industry (this was back in 2003 I believe). I made out really well, but cashed out in order to buy my first house, so it was just a coincidence and I'm really lucky I made that decision. The stock continues to sit at around the $23 mark to this day.

^
It was you killed the CEO imo :lol:

LOL. I was kinda joking about this the other night with Zod & co, that it does look a bit weird that I sold all my stock hours before the CEO layoff. :tickled: That said, my stock was worth mere pennies so I don't think anyone would view me as Gordon Gekko just yet.

Aurel, I dumped my stock the night before the price tanked out (last thursday). I couldn't believe my luck. Funnily enough, people are suggesting to buy back while it's low because it's just a knee-jerk reaction to the CEO leaving. The price will eventually go back up.

:lol: ... awesome!

its an event that will get you hooked to gambling on the market.

buy I agree, you should buy some shares back if it tanked that bad.

Just difference opion with the board so I think he was asked to quit, and Wall St panicked a bit.

Cool - unless the CEO was looked at as some kind of pioneer or visionary, you guys should be just fine.

JK said:
I do, but I don't know what that amounts to anymore. I mean, look at what happened to the CEO. :loco:

:lol: <---- Can't tell you how much I need that.

I remember this site being very useful:

www.raileurope.com

One way from Frankfurt to Litchenfels is $133 USD. A rail pass for a few days go for $300+ per person. Fuck that shite! :erk:

An economy size rental by comparison for 11 days is $444.95 USD + Insurance and other bullshit. I'd estimate that it would probably be around 400 shekels per peer when you take gas + insurance in to consideration. Compared to who knows how God damn much to train to and fro from country to country. When you add in the flexibility of the rental car it's a no brainer.

Eric T, January 1st is approaching, try pushing your paper work through again. :)

One way from Frankfurt to Litchenfels is $133 USD. A rail pass for a few days go for $300+ per person. Fuck that shite! :erk:

Eric T, January 1st is approaching, try pushing your paper work through again. :)

Trains here are ridiculously expensive. Try and fly closer or take a bus. Thats the "affordable" way to travel.

An economy size rental by comparison for 11 days is $444.95 USD + Insurance and other bullshit. I'd estimate that it would probably be around 400 shekels per peer when you take gas + insurance in to consideration. Compared to who knows how God damn much to train to and fro from country to country. When you add in the flexibility of the rental car it's a no brainer.

There is no way in hell I can make this fest at the current outlook. Things came up, other than the passport shit.

Essentially, I gave her 1200 bucks so she could book a flight to the US for sometime next year, which was my europe money.

She say's she'll pay it back, but I know she's not good for it. Fuck.