I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
It's just a second option if need be. There are a couple of 3 star hotels in Lichtenfels (Holiday Inn quality) but you need to call them to make the reservation. If I find they have room availability for all of us, I'll let you know. It makes much more sense for all of us to switch over if we can walk, or take a 5 minute cab ride, to the venue.

Yeah, this is basically it in a nutshell, just a second option. JK, what if you can get a reservation for like 2 rooms, but we can't get enough reservations to cover our other RC'ers? (That was basically the reason I didn't look into that option sooner because I didn't think we'd be able to find a place for everyone that was closer and this place has over 100 rooms).

Yeah, this is basically it in a nutshell, just a second option. JK, what if you can get a reservation for like 2 rooms, but we can't get enough reservatsion to cover our other RC'ers? (That was basically the reason I didn't look into that option sooner because I didn't think we'd be able to find a place for everyone that was closer and this place has over 100 rooms).

I'm booking whatever I can. Chances are, there's going to be an attrition rate here of some folks dropping out like flies. That includes me. If it turns out that only 4 people end up going, then they can have those two rooms.

Fuck that shit mate, you're going.

Primordial, Agalloch, Negura Bunget. If you don't go, I'll never speak to you again! Do you want that?! Do you really really want that?!?!

:(

Add in Helrunar and Sear Bliss too. Believe me, if I could afford it, I would be buying my plane tickets this instant.

You know, I think at some point, I just need to drop out of all this festival going. It's so hit & miss with me and my ability to just drop everything and go, I sometimes wonder if I should just presume to never go to a festival and therefore never feel the disappointment of what I missed. [/gaybutnotlying]

Yep, its official. No me.

Have to re-apply for a passport sometime next year, and probably won't see it. Was fucking denied since they can't find the proper info/get the proper info from her. They told me to get that info and reapply after January 1st.

Can't even get to the middle east to shoot my mother for fucking me over.

That's fucking bullshit, is there someway you can make it in to Europe illegally?!?

Collaborate with the Mexicans at work, maybe they can throw you a few pointers?

That's fucking bullshit, is there someway you can make it in to Europe illegally?!?

Collaborate with the Mexicans at work, maybe they can throw you a few pointers?

I've actually asked them once how they get up, they pay a guy 1/2 of their weekly wages for 2 years to lead them through hidden passages. The guy's title is called a coyote.

So yeah, fuck that.

Yep, its official. No me.

Have to re-apply for a passport sometime next year, and probably won't see it. Was fucking denied since they can't find the proper info/get the proper info from her. They told me to get that info and reapply after January 1st.

Can't even get to the middle east to shoot my mother for fucking me over.

So, get the info and re-apply Jan 1st.

the fest isn't until late march. There's a chance you'll get the passport by then