I hope everyone doesn't mind a Ragnarok Fest Poll

Where do you stand?

• Total voters
Basically, when I call the number I have, they ask me a shit ton of questions, and then tell me they're working on it.

Apparently a few other members of my family (Father and Brother) have gotten called, and they were asked basic questions (Whats your name, can you confirm Eric lives here and does this, bla bla bla bla bla).

So yeah, we'll see where things go with this.

Had it not been for my mom claiming residency in Egypt, wandering around countries in the middle east, and marrying some guy out there, it would probably be no problem.

I also seem to get "Randomly screened" at airports often these days. And in this day and age, the only reason I can think of for that happening is my moms activities.

I've been trying to get it renewed for months now, and its cost me a couple hundred bucks in filing fees. Fucking frustrating.

Due to circumstances completely unrelated its looking like i won't be going back to school till next fall at the earliest, so looks like I'll be able to attend this fine weekend of pagan worship.

No new bands added since last check in. This is the thread you want right here (it'll be updated as more bands are announced):

http://www.ragnaroek-festival.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24

My position will remain the same - once January comes, I'll be able to finally book a flight if I can find a nice deal. I will also continue to monitor Metal Camp's lineup and see where they are at that time as well (yes, it could still sway me if a couple of great names are announced, but doesn't seem likely).

In the meantime, I made a reservation for myself and Ali at the same hotel everyone seems to be flocking to. The reservation can always be cancelled if need be, so no harm there. Also, if tickets go on sale soon, I'll probably snag one. They're cheap, so the loss will be minor if I end up not going.

Ali, did you ever look into reservations at the smaller but closer place?

Jason

Why are you guys going to find closer quarters when everyone from RC is already booked at the same hotel?!?!

:err:

It's just a second option if need be. There are a couple of 3 star hotels in Lichtenfels (Holiday Inn quality) but you need to call them to make the reservation. If I find they have room availability for all of us, I'll let you know. It makes much more sense for all of us to switch over if we can walk, or take a 5 minute cab ride, to the venue.

It's just a second option if need be. There are a couple of 3 star hotels in Lichtenfels (Holiday Inn quality) but you need to call them to make the reservation. If I find they have room availability for all of us, I'll let you know. It makes much more sense for all of us to switch over if we can walk, or take a 5 minute cab ride, to the venue.

Yea, but only if we can ALL switch over. I'm a firm believer of "leave no man behind". You guys mean more to me than friends I see on a regular basis. Does that sound weird? No. Because people in the real world are absolute cunts. :cool:

I'll probably reserve a room at the RC-Hotel on the weekend. But a closer place would rule.

Upside: Its germany, you can drink and be drunk on the streets.

Yea, but only if we can ALL switch over. I'm a firm believer of "leave no man behind". You guys mean more to me than friends I see on a regular basis. Does that sound weird? No. Because people in the real world are absolute cunts. :cool:

Absolutely. The goal is to ALL stay at the same hotel, no doubt, which is why we booked at that place immediately. But if we can all walk to the venue, then why not give it a shot I say? No harm in trying.