I hope Warrel is feeling better...

Blizard

Liz
Sep 20, 2005
L.A.
My kitty once had pneumonia and it was really sad.
Hang in there Warrel. Get as much rest as possible and drink lots of water. That always helps flush out the infection.

:saint:

I'm sure I was the last one to find out. But anyways, I just found this on the Nevermore.tv news tab:

"Nevermore cancel DVD recording show
NEVERMORE vocalist Warrel Dane surprisingly suffered from an infection. On the morning of September 12th, 2006 (the day of the show) he felt sickish which did turn for the worse during the course of the day resulting in the necessity to see a doctor at a hospital in Dortmund, Germany. Until the afternoon everyone still hoped for him to be able to do the show and DVD live recordings as it was an extremely important one for the band itself apart from the fact that there was a camera team of 12 people and the show already being almost sold out during presale. No one trifles with such an important event!
read more"

That's the one! But don't forget the part where James takes it in the ars while hunting bears....what a piece of shit.

ms. anthrope said:
Totally. I only know one song by Nevermore. Are they cool or stuck up? :loco:

Dude, my boyfriend's brother's girlfriends friend met them once, and they're all stuck up.

MetalSteph said:
Dude, my boyfriend's brother's girlfriends friend met them once, and they're all stuck up.

I met your boyfriend's brother's girlfriends that one time time time time time to rhyme its not a crime warrel is fine ah shit im done with this!

i ate cereal and have to piss!

:zombie:

i don't know if you guys are just kidding around or what, but i met the entire band when they came to toronto with opeth they're really nice. jim added my sister's friend to the guest list cuz the show was sold out and he couldn't get in. jeff, steve and i talked for like 45 minutes about guitar and they were really cool about that even with steve being injured at the time. they were really cool with me, my sister and my gf. warrel seemed to be in a hurry cuz he was supposed to be doing an interview but still took the time to take pictures with us. like i said i don't know if you guys are joking around or not, but they're really nice.