I just want to say...

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Listening to Cosmic Genesis at the moment, and it just keeps getting better! I'm trying to work, but I keep stopping to listen to the man's voice.

Frikkin' brilliant!!

That's all :D

The best thing about starting this site is finding all this new music I'd never have thought to pick up before :) Vintersorg being the main one!!

:headbang:

glad even u get something out of it
hehe :D

and well... we should thank u for it too(know this was done in the Opeth forum, and maybe in some other to.. but felt like saying it again)
..so thanx Mark! :D

yep your the man Mark and I know the feeling all to well. Vintersorgs music is so easy to get lost in, his voice is so damn enthralling and each song has little sections where u wanna rewind (not sure if thats the word) and say "whoa let me here that again". Keep up the good work brother!

Originally posted by Mark
Listening to Cosmic Genesis at the moment, and it just keeps getting better! I'm trying to work, but I keep stopping to listen to the man's voice.

Frikkin' brilliant!!

I'm not allowed to listen to music, where I work in the mornings...
think it's good, otherwise I wouldn't be able... to do that job... because I would just :headbang: and :hotjump: ... :D

Originally posted by Mark

Frikkin' brilliant!!

Yeah, Cosmic Genesis is just so good..

Originally posted by Final_Vision
yep your the man Mark and I know the feeling all to well. Vintersorgs music is so easy to get lost in, his voice is so damn enthralling and each song has little sections where u wanna rewind (not sure if thats the word) and say "whoa let me here that again". Keep up the good work brother!

totally agree here!

ok, maybe im cought up in the moment but this is one of the best fuckin songs ive ever heard (tho its my 100th time hearing it) :D

Final_Vision: Who cant help but sing along to this godly song......

Hmm just noticed..... nice change of avatar Mark! :headbang:

Originally posted by Final_Vision

yes man , rewind is the word ! just listen to a part 2 or 3 times in a row :) opeth does that on their last album...there is parts that its playing 2 times in a row...unfortunatly these are not my favorite part so a tend to "fastfoward" them ;)
but that accoustic part in till fjalls (the song) just make me want to heard it over and over again ! sample that 2 times in a row in the song would had been nice :) Mark , do you only have cosmic genesis from the great explorator ?

Originally posted by Morgana

I'm not allowed to listen to music, where I work in the mornings...
think it's good, otherwise I wouldn't be able... to do that job... because I would just :headbang: and :hotjump: ... :D

Yeah I get in trouble sometimes for playing my music too loud at work. My boss is pretty cool about it though, he rocks out to Foreigner and The Beach Boys in his office so he leaves me alone most of the time. :D