Wow........

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
When this board appeared, I though "Who the Hell is Vintersorg???". Being intruiged by some of the comments here, I went out today and managed to find 'Cosmic Genesis'.
All I can say is..... wow:eek:
Only listened to it twice so far (at work, via my cd-rom drive, so sound was crappy!), but I really like what I hear!! Another name to add to the list of great vocalists, along with Garm, I.C.S Vortex (can't remember how to spell his real name...) etc... Have to say, even if I get sick of the music (which I can't see happening any time soon) there are enough magical moments to force me to put on the disk regularly (which I do alot with Garm's work).
Now I have 2 problems:
1) not going insane waiting for the new Borknager (I know it's due soon, but things arrive very slowly in New Zealand, it could take a year...).
2) trying to find some more of his recordings.

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. Think I'll be listening to it all night...........

:OMG:

Simen is it Hestnaes or Haestnes? Anyways, the ae is supposed to be that danish/norwegian character with both merged together but I don't have international fonts properly set up in Linux. =/

Hi, now that you're talking 'bout this...where's Simen singin' now???
any band, project, solo, whatever???
I just love his way of singing (specially Colossus :)~~~~~~~~ )
and I'd like to keep on hearing him....
so anybody????