I need non satanic/gore death metal!

Black Session said:
haha, Left Hand Path is not satanic?? ... come on, the Left Hand Path is the way of satanism ... it is the very definition of it! ... so any cd named like that IS about satanism

The left hand path could be luciferianism, or just gnostisism like Therion.

Ofcourse their last CD contains a track called "And that's how I became a Satanist"...

But either way, I always saw Entombed lyrics as much more tongue in cheek than a lot of other bands (same goes for the song I just mentioned). I really don't think they have any kind of serious agenda at all. They're a good band though, and I'm not one of those purists who thinks they "sold out" after Clandestine. Almost all of their subsequent albums are great and well worth listening to if you like your death metal with a hint of rock & roll groove (death 'n roll as they call it themselves) and maybe a few punk elements here and there. Recommended albums: Clandestine, Wolverine Blues and Morning Star.

Fun band.

Smoof said:
Greetings - if you're looking for some good bands.

Ensiferum is death vocals/power riffing/viking lyrics, they're pretty enjoyable.

Yeah I love this band. although its more black metal vocals than death. anyone interested should check out their s/t debut...fun band.