I represent the Straight edge life style.

StAngerTriviumknotAx7

MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU
Mar 22, 2007
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOLE
NO SEX
NO SMOKING

Its clean, It's the only life style. All others are living terrible lives and dont deserve the life god gave them!

I Will Smash ANY CUNT who questions my way of life.

You know, some times you make me want to do drugs. Other times you make me want to rape babies to death so that they'll never turn into you. On very rare occasions, I become fully convinced that my life would be made better by doing the exact opposite of whatever miserable nonsense you find yourself attached to.

Right now, you have accomplished all three.

Jeff

What the fuck is wrong with you? No one gives a shit if you are religious, sin-free, or have a picture of Christ in your avatar. You are no more superior than the next person. You are no more right in your beliefs. If anything, you are arrogant and a hypocrite for claiming a life of pureness. then saying " I Will Smash ANY CUNT who questions my way of life."

Edit - It is obvious now that you are an immature 15 year old trying to stir things up on a band forum which is dominantly atheist. In other words, you fail

donotfeedthetrollmu1.png

Bitch please, you were so drunk last night I banged you for four hours while main lining you heroine and making you inhale cigarette smoke from out of a hookers anus.

I blame everyone but you, me, and Necro in this thread for being stupid and not knowing better.