I Trollskogens Drömmande Mörker v. 3.0

Draugen said:
I'm not really sure what'll happen with the site. As it is right now, it'll be alive for at least a month (or maybe longer), but I dunno really. Hopefully I will get to keep the place long enough to host the Otyg video (when, and if I get it).

Still no word from Cia. But as soon as I get my hands on the lyrics, be it on the page or not, of course you'll get them...

I have planned to travel to Gøteborg on july the 14th and will be there til at least the 18th, so if thats alraight for you i give you a master dvd then, but i first have to get this video kopied to dvd, shall try to arrange that today.

Zwendelaer said:
I have planned to travel to Gøteborg on july the 14th and will be there til at least the 18th, so if thats alraight for you i give you a master dvd then, but i first have to get this video kopied to dvd, shall try to arrange that today.

Sounds great! I don't have any plans then (that I know of at least:p)

Beer is overrated. I am not dying for it the least. Not at all.

I guess I prefer everything above a large pint. Or two. Yepp!

-Andreas (long time no beer)

amf - I just picked up an envelope in my mailbox today... (Oh, how I like to brag... :D)
Please notice the incredible art of the trollcross ;)

ciabrev.jpg

Unfortunatley, there were only three (3) pieces of lyrics - namely "Vid Skogstjärnen Står", "Galdernatten" and "Septembersång". But hey, it's better than nothing - right? Will be up ASAP @ www.itrollskogens.tk

Now I wonder if it is the original, handwritten lyrics by Mr. V from 1995 that I have in my possession??? If so, I am going to buy some frames real quick...

Horz said:
I just want to ask: Draugen, did you open that envelope with your teeth???? I mean, look at the upper border... :loco:

I always use my index finger - violently. Rip and open! :devil:
But I think that I also was a bit excited when I opened it...

Draugen said:
amf - I just picked up an envelope in my mailbox today... (Oh, how I like to brag... :D )
Please notice the incredible art of the trollcross ;)

Unfortunatley, there were only three (3) pieces of lyrics - namely "Vid Skogstjärnen Står", "Galdernatten" and "Septembersång". But hey, it's better than nothing - right? Will be up ASAP @ www.itrollskogens.tk

Now I wonder if it is the original, handwritten lyrics by Mr. V from 1995 that I have in my possession??? If so, I am going to buy some frames real quick...
Hooyaah! Yea 3 songs are a much better than none. :)
Soon things like the lines in Vid skogstjärnen står will be revealed..
"Men hon förvillar dig all ro på hällar och i skog
Kan du vara försäkrad att hon vill dig snart nog"
(the only part of the song I'm unsure of).
And do they sing "Galderknuten hårt i handen" on Galdernatten?
etc etc

But.. I don't see it on Itrollskogens yet! Get your lazy ass to work! :p
Sscan it or something, I'm bursting of expectation damnit. :hotjump:

amf said:
Hooyaah! Yea 3 songs are a much better than none. :)
Soon things like the lines in Vid skogstjärnen står will be revealed..
"Men hon förvillar dig all ro på hällar och i skog
Kan du vara försäkrad att hon vill dig snart nog"
(the only part of the song I'm unsure of).
And do they sing "Galderknuten hårt i handen" on Galdernatten?
etc etc

But.. I don't see it on Itrollskogens yet! Get your lazy ass to work! :p
Sscan it or something, I'm bursting of expectation damnit. :hotjump:

Hehe, I will write them down and place them on the Trollskog-page as soon as I feel up to it. Meanwhile, settle for the incredibly fancy scans:

http://wixx.org/~hebbe/galdernatten.jpg
http://wixx.org/~hebbe/septembersang.jpg
http://wixx.org/~hebbe/vid_skogstjarnen_star.jpg

So damn sweeet :) :)
It's like 3 new Otyg songs have been released.

BIG Thanks Cia and Hebbe for this!! :worship: :headbang:

amf said:
So damn sweeet :) :)
It's like 3 new Otyg songs have been released.

BIG Thanks Cia and Hebbe for this!! :worship: :headbang:

You're welcome! Too bad the last verse of "Galdernatten" was left out though...

And once again - MR. V! Now that you can see the lyrics, are those handwritten by you (or Cia) back in 1995 or what? Just so I know if I should buy a frame or not... ;)