i wake up way too early

See, I usually have no idea the alarm has been going off for the first several times. This morning, for example, my alarm went off initially at 8:00, yet I didn't actually get out of bed and turn it off until 8:56 - the 9th time it had gone off altogether.

602130.jpg

This is seriously the 8th or 9th time either Ben or I have been accused of smoking the ganga or blazin the weed or whatever the parlance of our times would label this recreational activity. Seriously folks, though I have the attitude of a pothead and my associate does indeed look the part of heavy smoker, we don't some w33d. I have been high, residually, (Thank you older brothers and locked car doors) but that certainly isn't the case for Benjamin or me. Mainly, I blame it on general slothfulness as well as late bedtimes due to other far more prevalent and powerful addictions, caffeine and the internet. Work does play a role, but only when I really want to sleep.

I never even drank a beer until my first day of college, and then it was off to the races...my roommate said I came in that evening and fell into the closet.

that pic by the was was taken off one of those travel websites which offers tours to places like thailand, where you can score cheap opium and have wild parties and the authorities kinda look the other way.

lizard said:
really? hmmm, I don't think I ever saw it until I was 18...
It's interesting - I had friends in high school who claimed to have witnessed deals going down in the middle of classrooms, yet I managed to always be somewhere else. Maybe I was just oblivious or something.

I'm convinced that sad day when my brother and his goons baked out that '91 chevy corsica with 4 fat blunts at the annual football bonfire heralded my downfall as a human. Everyday I slip further into REEFER MADNESS!

reefer-madness.jpg