i wake up way too early

What's even more strange, when I think about it - my roommate freshman year was a total pothead who smoked at least once a week, and I still never saw it. You can tell from this fact that we didn't really hang out that much.

Yeah, we had nothing in common but the occasional similar musical tastes, so most of the time there was just awkward silence in the room or meaningless "small talk." He was a nice guy and we didn't ever have any problems living together, but all told I'm much better off having a roommate with whom I can actually carry on a conversation for more than a few minutes without it feeling forced.

I have been high on some w33d, it was impossible to avoid in that car, I don't think there was any actual oxygen left by the time the doors opened. I was actually surprised I didn't suffocate or suffer a massive asthma attack. For about an hour, everything was hilarious and I was high enough to be really uncoordinated and I wasn't a huge fan. I'm thoroughly uncoordinated to begin with, and if you make it harder for me to tie my shoes, I might never get to leave the house again. I suppose that's why Birkenstocks are the shoes of choice. I just haven't had any desire to do that again, I'm capable of saying weird esoteric stuff and making little to no sense on all sorts of matters regularly. Also, my junk food consumption is optimal already, anymore would prompt immediate hardening of my arteries and stoppage of my fragile, slowbeating heart. Besides, with all of the mindnumbingly weird shit that happens in this world through my regular consciousness, why would I insist on looking through a further altered looking glass?

At least once a week that I was aware of. There could have been countless other times. And once a week seems like a lot to my conservative sensibilities.

My brother was at 3 times a day in high school (dealer was his best friend). Good thing his girlfriend was doing his homework.