Ibanez Thermion and Peavey JSX

GURU - Absolutely right! Dude even though their service kinda sucks, they have the best prices on everything over anyone here in town. A JSX half-stack would only be $1,700 even, including tax, from them, that includes the Marshall 4x12 with V30's. Pretty good deal it seems like. Their prices on PRS, Gibson, Ibanez, Schecter and ESP are nuts, as well as all of the amps they carry, most notably the Peavey 5150(6505)/JSX/XXX, and their 4x12's. They are also very cool about bringing cash in and saying "I only have 600 cash with me, thats all I have." and the item is $790, they'll sell it to you for $600, these guys rock! I only wish they sold Mesa stuff, I really wouldn't mind a Stiletto combo or a LoneStar for my bluesy stuff. Anytime I want something, I know to go there first because for one thing, they'll probably be the only store in town to have it, and they'll have a better price than anyone else on it.

Too bad their customer service blows, oh well. :)

~006

006 said:
GURU - Absolutely right! Dude even though their service kinda sucks, they have the best prices on everything over anyone here in town. A JSX half-stack would only be $1,700 even, including tax, from them, that includes the Marshall 4x12 with V30's. Pretty good deal it seems like. Their prices on PRS, Gibson, Ibanez, Schecter and ESP are nuts, as well as all of the amps they carry, most notably the Peavey 5150(6505)/JSX/XXX, and their 4x12's. They are also very cool about bringing cash in and saying "I only have 600 cash with me, thats all I have." and the item is $790, they'll sell it to you for $600, these guys rock! I only wish they sold Mesa stuff, I really wouldn't mind a Stiletto combo or a LoneStar for my bluesy stuff. Anytime I want something, I know to go there first because for one thing, they'll probably be the only store in town to have it, and they'll have a better price than anyone else on it.

Too bad their customer service blows, oh well. :)

~006

crap...I wanna go there lol. I want some ibbies and a boss gt pro