May 10 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Elm Live
May 12 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
May 14 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
May 15 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland
May 17 - San Francisco, CA @ Avalon
May 18 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Galaxy
May 19 - Phoenix, AZ @ Venue TBA

i'm totally there.

hahaha. well, i'll go to atlanta with you.. and maybe st louis and chicago, so i can stop by and see my sailor too.

Venymous said:
yo bodomite...we gotta meet up at the DC show this time!
What's funny is the show is still not on 9:30 Club's schedule, and the Jaxx website says May 2. Hmm...Iced Earth played Jaxx last time w/In Flames (amazing show!), and I thought they might have gotten a little bigger venue with 9:30, but we will see i guess. Neither band's web site has tour dates posted yet.

METAL UPDATE as of Jan 22 2004:

4/18 Columbus, OH
4/19 St. Louis, MO
4/20 Chicago, IL
4/21 Minneapolis, MN
4/23 Detroit, MI
4/24 Milwaukee, WI
4/25 Cleveland, OH
4/26 Toronto, ON
4/28 Montreal, QC
4/29 New York, NY
4/30 Philadelphia, PA
5/01 Worcester, MA
5/02 Washington DC
5/04 Atlanta, GA
5/05 Orlando, FL
5/07 New Orleans, LA
5/08 Houston, TX
5/09 Austin, TX
5/10 Dallas, TX
5/12 Denver, CO
5/14 Vancouver, BC
5/15 Seattle, WA
5/17 San Francisco, CA
5/18 Santa Ana, CA
5/19 Phoenix, AZ
5/21 Los Angeles, CA

devilboy said:
What's funny is the show is still not on 9:30 Club's schedule, and the Jaxx website says May 2. Hmm...Iced Earth played Jaxx last time w/In Flames (amazing show!), and I thought they might have gotten a little bigger venue with 9:30, but we will see i guess. Neither band's web site has tour dates posted yet.
i just check Jaxx's website and it does have IE/bodom listed...WTF!? Jaxx is a fucking shithole! the only good thing about Jaxx is there is no backstage (to my knowledge)...so it should be easier to meet the band...

YAY!! the Seattle show was finally confirmed. i was worried for couple o' days there. :loco: but, then i was at Graceland last night for Opeth, and they announced the Iced Earth/Children of Bodom show for May 15th!!!

Wooooo-Hooooo! way to make my night, hell yeah!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Venymous said:
i just check Jaxx's website and it does have IE/bodom listed...WTF!? Jaxx is a fucking shithole! the only good thing about Jaxx is there is no backstage (to my knowledge)...so it should be easier to meet the band...
Well, Jaxx is a little closer to me, and I've been going there since high school, so I don't mind a Jaxx show. It usually is easier to meet the bands there. We hung out w/ In Flames when they came through. NICE guys.

Can't wait!!

oh man, i cannot wait for this tour, iced earth is like my favorite band, and bodom the second, and i went to the bodom show in LA, but missed bodom cause of the traffic, and i thought i was gonna kill someone cause thats what i had my ticket for 4 months prior to do, well anyway, who here is gonna go to the show at the galaxy, cause im a souther CA metalhead

I'll be at the Trocadero show for sure; and it looks like I get photo duty there. :D This will be the first time I get to see CoB live, too...so I am really looking forward to this! (I was out of the country for awhile the last time they came around here back in November.)