ICED EARTH CONFIRMED FOR CHICAGO POWERFEST 2008

is that poop on your nose? must be from kissing ass.:heh:

Is that all you got? Need to go personal cause your not quick enough to post a smart reply? Awww....poor Diabolik....:cry:
Whatever you say....I know your going to the show anyway, so why don't you just give up all your whiny little comments about EVERY single thing that's posted on here, and just enjoy the show?
And for your information, I've known Rob and Chris for a long time.....so no, I don't need to kiss their ass....they are my friends....sorry you can't wrap your small mind around that.....you must not know what that's like. I can't imagine what people say about you behind your back, let alone to your face.....
Enjoy the show!!

Is that all you got? Need to go personal cause your not quick enough to post a smart reply? Awww....poor Diabolik....:cry:
Whatever you say....I know your going to the show anyway, so why don't you just give up all your whiny little comments about EVERY single thing that's posted on here, and just enjoy the show?
And for your information, I've known Rob and Chris for a long time.....so no, I don't need to kiss their ass....they are my friends....sorry you can't wrap your small mind around that.....you must not know what that's like. I can't imagine what people say about you behind your back, let alone to your face.....
Enjoy the show!!

I never said I wasnt going to go to the show. I am just not thrilled about the earlier bands and some of the choices. Many ok Americans died in many great wars for me to be able to do that.

If you want me to go personal I can. Beleive me...you dont.

If I wasnt here posting, and a few others..there would be no one on this board ever. So if you dont like me, which I can care less about, big deal. I am sure peope talk behind my back....I know for a fact also that many of the posters here have the same opinion as me. They just do it on Private Message. I do it in the open.

Have fun Lemming....look there is a cliff!

I never said I wasnt going to go to the show. I am just not thrilled about the earlier bands and some of the choices. Many ok Americans died in many great wars for me to be able to do that.

If you want me to go personal I can. Beleive me...you dont.

If I wasnt here posting, and a few others..there would be no one on this board ever. So if you dont like me, which I can care less about, big deal. I am sure peope talk behind my back....I know for a fact also that many of the posters here have the same opinion as me. They just do it on Private Message. I do it in the open.

Have fun Lemming....look there is a cliff!

If you could "care less" about if I like you or not.....why waste your precious time replying and trying to explain yourself? I think you worry more about what people think than you realise.....
And if you want to get personal.....sorry.....you know absolutely nothing about me....you have no idea who I am, or what I like, or anything about my life....so go ahead.....get "personal"....anything you say is useless babble anyway....."believe me":puke:
I'm done here....you're not worth my time.....

If you could "care less" about if I like you or not.....why waste your precious time replying and trying to explain yourself? I think you worry more about what people think than you realise.....
And if you want to get personal.....sorry.....you know absolutely nothing about me....you have no idea who I am, or what I like, or anything about my life....so go ahead.....get "personal"....anything you say is useless babble anyway....."believe me":puke:
I'm done here....you're not worth my time.....

Thanks Frasier.....

I am not wasting time explaining myself...I am adding entertainment to the board. Have you ever added anything to any conversation here? asides sucking up. No.

If you want to get personal...I can. I know about you actually from other arguements.

Yup...Power Quest, as we've mentioned before, is a band better suited for a fest like ProgPower....same as Elvenqueen. :p

Hrmmmm....
Sorry Rob, but I have to call you out on this comment.

Sure, traditionally PQ might be a better fit for Powerfest, though wouldn't you say that the Nocturnal Rites performance was one of the best (if not greatest) ever for Chicago Powerfest?

Now if you guys simply don't care for PQ, then that's totally cool too. Just not really sure I agree with the concept of, "Not a good fit for our fest"

Secondly, would you be calling Elvenking "Elvenqueen" if they were on Pagan Fest????? :p