Iced Earth Vs. Megadeth

Megadeth Vs. Iced Earth

• Megadeth

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Iced Earth

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, I dug Hello Me ... Countdown to Exstinction... and another track on there.... I had the CD but cant find it now that it was mentioned.

Well my opinions are based on early Megadeth. And I allways liked Dave's strained vocals , which I felt gave music more of a thrashy feel.

Dave is a disgrace to thrash, and his newest albums rank amongst the treasons of "God Hates Us All" and "Christ Illusion". TIme retire and leave the music to those who still FUCKING BELIEVE IN THRASH.

2043-fail-camera.jpg

Megadeth were one of those gateway metal bands for me. But I later realised a large proportion of their discography was utter shit. They've failed to release anything remotely memorable since 1994 with the average at best Youthanasia. Should have called it a day many moons ago. Mustaine disgusts me now. Vocally, and as a person.

As for Iced Earth. Care.

I'm suprised the polls are even this close. Iced Earth is awful.

I guess we're polar opposites then. Because out of the Megadeth albums I heard, only two or three songs really struck me as great.

At least with IE, I can tolerate listening to whole albums.

I haven't listened in depth to any Megadeth album since Countdown to Extinction and I have no desire to.