Iced Earth Vs. Megadeth

Megadeth Vs. Iced Earth

• Megadeth

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Iced Earth

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As if good and bad taste actually exist..

If they refer to a taste for creative and memorable music, then I'd say they exist.

Rabid's taste isn't actually that bad; it's just comically narrow, like most people's here.

I'd say Trust is one of the best hard rock songs I've ever heard.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I think I still prefer "Almost Honest", though.

I also really love "A Secret Place". It kinda sounds like something Nirvana might have done if they'd actually had some balls.

If they refer to a taste for creative and memorable music, then I'd say they exist.

Rabid's taste isn't actually that bad; it's just comically narrow, like most people's here.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I think I still prefer "Almost Honest", though.

I also really love "A Secret Place". It kinda sounds like something Nirvana might have done if they'd actually had some balls.

Yeah, the first 3 songs on the album have to be one of the best opening trios of any band ever.

I'm suprised the polls are even this close. Iced Earth is awful.

Why compair Iced Earth with Megadeth though... its not even fair, there are people out there that havent ever heard of Iced Earth.... and why not like Megadeth and Slayer.... or Metallica and Anthrax:rolleyes::Smokedev:

Oh sorry. I forgot that I'm not allowed to speak highly of Nirvana on the metal forums.

Not like they were revolutionary for their time or anything. Nah.

Oh sorry. I forgot that I'm not allowed to speak highly of Nirvana on the metal forums.
I can happily admit to listening to anything from Armik to Jean Michelle Jarre to The Corrs. It's not that Nirvarna aren't metal. It's that they're shit. Really... really shit. "A Secret Place" is a killer song and to discredit it as sounding anything remotely similar to Nirvana is unjust at best.

Nirvana WERE indeed, shit. I liked the baby swimming album when it first came out, mainly because it was so easy to play on the guitar, and it's still a decent album. But the rest was just fucking nonsense.