I'd never think....

Any metal that's played on the radio sucks

:lol: Shut the fuck up. Sabbath gets played on the radio constantly you twat.

As for the new cd, I'm not sure what to think of it really. I like a few of the songs, I just don't think I've listened to it enough yet. I don't own and haven't listened to Vol. 3 all the way through yet though. Not exactly sure why. I did bust out Iowa the other day because I haven't listened to it in a few years and man, that album is awesome.

The album is there best IMO. But, the Stone Sour style vocals somewhat kill it.

Though, Joey Jordison actually has some sweet drum skills on this album, not like it's haven't been done before though.

Not really. I've heard Obituary and Death on the radio before. And what about classic bands like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest?

I never heard Obituary or Death played on the radio...

I'm not talking about Sabbath,Maiden,Priest on some Classic rock station

just "mainstream rock stations" that play seether,3 doors down, and along comes slipknot

Even that's wrong. Seriously. Good stuff makes it onto the radio, just not frequently. So quit the blanket statements.

It just sounds like watered-down death metal to me. Why do people even pay attention to this band anymore?

It just sounds like watered-down death metal to me. Why do people even pay attention to this band anymore?

Not really. There's obvious death industrial and thrash metal influences, but the rock influences outweigh anything else. I did not listen to the album thinking it was watered down DM or the band had an intent on writting a death or thrash metal album.

:lol: Shut the fuck up. Sabbath gets played on the radio constantly you twat.

As for the new cd, I'm not sure what to think of it really. I like a few of the songs, I just don't think I've listened to it enough yet. I don't own and haven't listened to Vol. 3 all the way through yet though. Not exactly sure why. I did bust out Iowa the other day because I haven't listened to it in a few years and man, that album is awesome.

wtf rick... you like slipknot now but not arghoslent? :erk: