If it wasn't for Al Gore...

I don't go by republican propaganda, I go by his history and quotes about his involvement with ARPANET...

Not mentioned once within that article, do the research yourself.

Not to mention that site you have there is liberal propaganda. They have connections to bartcop (fuck Miss_Morgan, shes the liberal Ann Coulter of the internet), the most liberal sect of IRC known on the net.

On the contrary Gore was an able politician, but he has almost no charisma. I'm also pretty unconvinced by his endless rants about global warming.

Still looking, but now I do remember Gore's agents wonderful cover for his comments on blitzer:

"was the leader in Congress on the connections between data transmission and computing power, what we call information technology. And those efforts helped to create the Internet that we know today."

Of course, he wasn't in congress when most of these hearings happened in 1968 - 1974, but hey, it was an awesome cover up.

Before I continue, you do know what the ARPANET is, correct? Because by a statement like that, I can tell you are pretty oblivious to it.

Not a exactly a precursor, ARPANET WAS the internet before the internet was the widely used term. Adopted for use by the DoD in the late 60's, early 70's, to much dismay for congress (which Al Gore was NOT a part of at this time), for many reasons which included computer flaws and other various crap.

The Arpanet opensource coding was eventually adopted into the internet.

Al Gore's claim to have invented the internet was covered up by an agent saying "Oh, he um meant, he had something to do with the efforts in congress to create the net we know today.", which anyone familiar with ARPANET would know all those hearings happened in the main years of ARPANET, 1968-1974.

And what year did Al Gore enter congress?

He was a law student when all this was happening.

OK as a point of refrence .....

January 1994 - NYC - AVG Temp 21*F
January 2007 - NYC - Avg Temp 42*F

January 1994 - Las Vegas - Avg Temp - 47*F
January 2007 - Las Vegas - Avg Temp - 37*F

Today its 31*F here in Las Vegas
This morning when i got out of work it was 17*F

But theres no such thing as global warming.