If Mort Divine ruled the world

Kim Kardashian got peed on by a black man. Does that mean that Africa owes Armenia reparations?

BULAVtl.jpg

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323894704578115440209134854

Related to that vid:

In his new book, "Unlearning Liberty," Mr. Lukianoff notes that baby-boom Americans who remember the student protests of the 1960s tend to assume that U.S. colleges are still some of the freest places on earth. But that idealized university no longer exists. It was wiped out in the 1990s by administrators, diversity hustlers and liability-management professionals, who were often abetted by professors committed to political agendas.

"What's disappointing and rightfully scorned," Mr. Lukianoff says, "is that in some cases the very professors who were benefiting from the free-speech movement turned around to advocate speech codes and speech zones in the 1980s and '90s."

Today, university bureaucrats suppress debate with anti-harassment policies that function as de facto speech codes. FIRE maintains a database of such policies on its website, and Mr. Lukianoff's book offers an eye-opening sampling. What they share is a view of "harassment" so broad and so removed from its legal definition that, Mr. Lukianoff says, "literally every student on campus is already guilty."

My university days almost crushed my soul. I really do not like left wingers. I don't mind some of their ideas in principle, but as people they are some of the most insufferable pieces of shit. Reality means absolutely nothing to them. They're posers.

Whiteness studies is beyond satire level bullshit. Basically if you go to uni, you either do STEM or you "study" being a self loathing white person. Learnt this the hard way. Fuck liberals. Also same goes to gormless old boomers that don't understand anything.

when i was at uni a girl kicked me in the stomach for saying her friend looked like she was pregnant with an AIDS baby, i mean talk about taking liberalism too far

Yeah, I find it pretty dumb that Maher cites "white people" having it all right because Fortune 500 companies are 97% white. What does that have to do with the average person? I honestly didn't really think he was a huge believer in white privilege thing, but I really didn't enjoy that bit. The whole "white people have this much wealth vs. minorities" thing is basically the same thing as citing the woman's pay "gap."