If Mort Divine ruled the world

The whole time I was thinking what does the white elite in society have to do with the ever growing suicidal lower class white men so yeah, this was a cringe and a half on Maher's part but then again, when has he ever truly been someone worth caring about? He's a massive Bill Clinton dickrider too.

Yeah, I find it pretty dumb that Maher cites "white people" having it all right because Fortune 500 companies are 97% white. What does that have to do with the average person? I honestly didn't really think he was a huge believer in white privilege thing, but I really didn't enjoy that bit. The whole "white people have this much wealth vs. minorities" thing is basically the same thing as citing the woman's pay "gap."

60% of US Billionaires and 50% of political campaign contributions are Jewish, but Jews are like 2-4% of the US Population. If anything, the data on "privilege" seems to evidence the political philosophy of a very different group of people than SJWs. What if the Koch Brothers, Donald Trump, Murdoch and the Rockerfellers were all offered limitless Israeli accounts in exchange for cooperation. By the way Israel is already known as a money laundering center for US and Russian based Jewish organised crime, it's in the mainstream and Jewish papers. As far as I can tell, the only thing "guaranteeing" that this isn't already how America works is that if anyone said it in polite company, they would be deemed an idiot.

Interesting that some of the "nicest" (aka privileged?) universities in the States are seemingly attracting this ideology the most. Wonder if anyone has written about this aspect yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a new observation that it's mostly very economically privileged people of any color which talk down to low/middle class whites about some ethereal, phantasmic, melatonin based privilege. Echoes of Marx resound.

Can somebody give me a tl;dr on why they're against the "Black Lives Matter" stuff? Not saying anybody's wrong or anything, but I really haven't been paying attention to any of this.

Can somebody give me a tl;dr on why they're against the "Black Lives Matter" stuff? Not saying anybody's wrong or anything, but I really haven't been paying attention to any of this.

Tactics and protests. Aren't going against systemic problems, as seen in that video, but rather fucking with ordinary white people's lives. I imagine the 'point' is to remind white people that they have it easy every day compared to blacks and thus the blacklivesmatter group has to fuck with whitey to make sure he understands how good he has it

Interesting. Too bad they didn't cite the statistics:

http://theatlantavoice.com/news/2013/sep/27/more-100000-african-american-parents-are-now-homes/

We hear so much about the plight of Black children and their low test scores. We have not heard that African American children who are homeschooled are scoring at the 82 percent in reading and 77 percent in math. This is 30-40 percent above their counterparts being taught in school. There is a 30 percent racial gap in schools, but there is no racial gap in reading if taught in the home and only a 5 percent gap in math.

Also I love how they tried to interrupt a Hillary Clinton rally but didn't quite count on her majority-black crowd chanting them the fuck out of the building like the children they are.
Didn't know about the Hillary rally but I thought it was hilarious when they disrupted a Bernie Sanders speech seeing as Sanders was arrested back in the 60's fighting for black civil rights.