If Mort Divine ruled the world

I'm apparently an SJW because he has posted multiple times about how white people are dying out, white people should separate themselves from other races and how he wouldn't ever go to California because he is concerned that white people are a minority in some places. Right. He isn't racist at all in any way.

Anti-SJWs should learn to identify SJWs because they make their presence quite known. I'm just making fun of an obviously racist person.

Honey, your white supremacy is showing.

This reply clearly is directed towards that post. Sure he says "rapidly" dying out, but that's not a racial statement at all.

I'm apparently an SJW because he has posted multiple times about how white people are dying out, white people should separate themselves from other races and how he wouldn't ever go to California because he is concerned that white people are a minority in some places. Right. He isn't racist at all in any way.

Malcolm X, BLM and LBGQT community all advocate for a separation between races or sexual differences. I've never seen you condemn any of them. Racism is believing one race is superior to another based on biological beliefs. Thinking that all blacks are violent and will rape you is racist. Thinking whites are rapidly dying off is not racist.

It's not a good world to be a minority, so why would he want to be one? Minority groups, at least partially, stay in minority neighborhoods because they fear the same things SS does. Have you ever spent a lengthy period of time as a minority? It's pretty strange, especially if you're a goofy skinny white kid like SS :)

If SS (pun!) has a history of being a racist on this board, you and Mort are clearly the two leading SJW's.

Malcolm X and those communities post on this website? What are their usernames?

You're so butthurt about me making fun of another person that it's making you even more annoying than usual. I don't even participate in most of the political discussions here because I'm not an SJW of any sort.

I'm such an SJW that I own multiple albums by Nokturnal Mortum, Burzum, Arghoslent and so many other racists and enjoy all of them.

Listening to music with themes of sexual violence and murder, but refusing to listen to music with racist themes, is basically an implicit admission that one thinks racism is more serious or harmful than murder.

God, do I hate this argument. The difference between bands who write songs about murder and those who right racist lyrics is that the former ARE NOT MURDERERS and the latter ARE RACISTS. And while an individual victim of racism may not suffer as much by that one single act as a victim of murder does by being murdered, far far faaaar more people are victims of racism than murder. You couldn't even make up a statistic for it the disparity is so god damned wide.

If SS (pun!) has a history of being a racist on this board, you and Mort are clearly the two leading SJW's.

Mort's an SJW, but Omni isn't.

rms, you're welcome to explain why and how I'm an SJW if you can. Being pro-choice and believing that child support is a good thing doesn't make you an SJW either. I doubt that you can produce much else. :)

I've never seen you not side with Mort, sure he's a little more violent but that's just his white male guilt taking over. The trans thing really stood out, and the fact you said all of us men who participate in the social and political commentary on this forum only side with policies that help white men

God, do I hate this argument. The difference between bands who write songs about murder and those who right racist lyrics is that the former ARE NOT MURDERERS and the latter ARE RACISTS.

I'd agree with that, but I wish people could better differentiate between racism and other topics that are closely tied to race. IE themes in a lot of folk metal in particular that one could call 'white topics' in most cases but aren't superiority or anti-other group, so much as celebratory of heritage, 'the old gods/ways/places', or keeping a particular image alive. Even nationalistic leaning topics I don't have concerns with even though it definitely is leaning towards that direction, even in groups I'm nowhere near a part of (IE Drudkh being Ukrainian to my heavily Scottish-American heritage)

I bring this up because I've had conversations that heavily accuse such, despite no evidence of hate/bigotry being involved. Probably borderline IRL SJWs, but wanted to see the general thoughts on this.

God, do I hate this argument. The difference between bands who write songs about murder and those who right racist lyrics is that the former ARE NOT MURDERERS and the latter ARE RACISTS. And while an individual victim of racism may not suffer as much by that one single act as a victim of murder does by being murdered, far far faaaar more people are victims of racism than murder. You couldn't even make up a statistic for it the disparity is so god damned wide.
Sooo... "b-but muh minorities" basically.

Racist lyrics cause about as much hurt and pain as lyrics about murder and sexual violence. It doesn't matter whether or not the lyricists actually partake in what they write about. It's equally damaging.

Those who are offended by one but not the others, should at least have the balls to admit they're being totally inconsistent.

racial and gender equality and gay marriage are cool but there's no need to be a crazy sjw about any of those issues, just chill the fuck out.

whether those demographics are treated fairly or oppressed, i don't give a shit either way. just seek happiness in your own fucking life

Oh, I remember that discussion. I'm apparently an SJW because I calmly stated that I think that transgender people should be able to get insurance coverage for hormones and surgery in this country, something that already exists outside of the United States. Right. Got it.

I personally don't see the issue with having that opinion.

Lots of things exist outside of the United States. You never provided evidence that gender reassignment surgery has a proven record of reducing suicide, depression, etc among trans people.

Reactions: CiG