If Mort Divine ruled the world

Hard to when an entire society is hellbent on crushing you for not being what it demands.

Still, the existence of trans and non-binary people (not just in Western cultures but the world over) defeats the notion that it is just man and woman.

Then the trans movement should focus more on eliminating the concept of gender altogether.

Then the trans movement should focus more on eliminating the concept of gender altogether.

Gender abolition is a great idea and one that I think ultimately is where we end up at. However, at the moment it cannot be focused on until trans people are not viewed as "lesser than."

And auggy buddy, comedy should aim to punch up, not down.

If transgender people would grow a thicker skin and learn to laugh at themselves and take ownership of the word "tranny" then maybe I wouldn't beat them up all the time.

If transgender people would grow a thicker skin and learn to laugh at themselves and take ownership of the word "tranny" then maybe I wouldn't beat them up all the time.

Many have, but them taking ownership of it puts it in the same realm as other slurs that are directed towards a given group. If people who are of that group wish to use it, fine, but people who aren't them have no business doing so.

I agree and really I'm sure that no here would give shit to any minority IRL, I know that I certainly wouldn't, actually am very respectful towards people of all descriptions. Though it's annoying to be told by someone online,as if they're of some higher breeding and actually think that they know you. That is the worst.
Though in saying that I do commend you for taking that stance, it's the normal decent thing to do.
@Mort Divine

Last edited:
This is my opinion on the subject.

No thinking person says a transwoman isn't a biological male and vice versa. You've missed the point.

I'm not surprised though, people like Mort overuse terms like "identity" which makes one think they're basically just edgy emo kids trying to be different.

I don't care that much if people want to have a world view dictated entirely by biology, just don't pretend your world view aligns with science.

And auggy buddy, comedy should aim to punch up, not down.

You're wrong.
Comedy aims at whatever topic is taboo. Not up or down. Just so happens that being an opponent of progressivism and Left-wing talking points are what will get you in trouble these days.

People like you want to hear George Bush jokes over and over and "hur dur republitards" shit.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Nah. I really don't want to hear dumb low hanging fruit jokes like that either.

It's stupid when the right makes Obummer comments and libtard comments ust as much as when the left drills Bush jokes into the ground forever. Neither are funny.

Political humor in general really fails to be funny most times.

Some dude asked him where he's from probably because he looks like a Syrian refugee tbh.

Reactions: CiG
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...e-complete-buffalo-bill-story-20160214?page=3

"I talked to a lovely, probably 5-foot-1 Hispanic boy-girl and bought him a drink," he continues. "I asked, 'Why do you do this?' He said, 'When I'm a dude on the street, I'm just a little Puerto Rican motherfucker. When I'm here, I'm a hot Latina mama.' It struck me that it was about power. He was a pathetic excuse for a man on all kinds of levels. But by trying to become a woman, he gains power, and hence the moth – the larva turning into the butterfly, the whole thing blossoming – it was the same impetus as a female impersonator, but it became psychotic. It was donning the cloak of feminine power."

Reactions: CiG