If Mort Divine ruled the world

So it's he said - no one said? All snopes indicates is a lack of witnesses and lack of sound in surveillance tapes. If it were a black guy saying he was attacked by white guys calling him a you know what you'd be all over it.

It's a bunch of unverified clickbait horseshit.

Like the proliferation of rape claims against famous people and dudebros, and poop swastikas? osnap

Hardly the same as actual members of the movement doing it. Typical conservative opportunistic trash.

I didn't know #blm had membership cards.

So it's he said - no one said? All snopes indicates is a lack of witnesses and lack of sound in surveillance tapes. If it were a black guy saying he was attacked by white guys calling him a you know what you'd be all over it.

This is likely true.
BELIEVE THE VICTIM.

Like the proliferation of rape claims against famous people and dudebros, and poop swastikas? osnap

I hope this wasn't an attempt to hand me my ass? Because I'm not one of "those people."

I didn't know #blm had membership cards.

Precisely why you can't just label someone as being a part of something, there are no ways to tell and so it's just flimsy bait.
I wouldn't put it past a BLM supporter/member because they're human trash. But proof and rationality is what sets me apart from assholes like SJWs/feminists/identity politic retards.

No it wasn't at you.

The thing about identity politics is that there's no real gatekeeper. It's not possible to even begin to NTS this one.

Reactions: CiG
Well, there you go.

It's a bunch of unverified clickbait horseshit.

At the very most it says the victim claims some black teens asked him if "black lives matter" and I'm assuming he didn't say "yes" so they called him racist and then assaulted and robbed him.

Hardly the same as actual members of the movement doing it. Typical conservative opportunistic trash.

Oh my, we actually agree on something. The fact that they are teenagers is all that really matters anyway; these are just idiotic delinquent kids. Trying to pin it on the blm movement is a fucking hilarious stretch.

The fact that they are teenagers is all that really matters anyway; these are just idiotic delinquent kids.

If teenagers and delinquents cannot be numbered in leftist movements, they would barely exist at all.

But I guess we found a gatekeeper: User Matt, on Ultimate Metal.

It's just weird. I don't know why people feel strongly that women should be able to be on the front line. It's like feeling strongly that women should be socially obligated to hold doors open for me, buy us flowers and replace care tires for us. It's just weird.

If teenagers and delinquents cannot be numbered in leftist movements, they would barely exist at all.

But I guess we found a gatekeeper: User Matt, on Ultimate Metal.

Don't be a clown, bro.

I feel like there are some women that can serve in combat positions. At the moment its kind of a non issue because unless they lower the standards for entry into those positions, I'd say 9/10 women will not be qualified physically.

My vet wife said the same thing to that question and her class had the same reaction.

It was kind of funny. Talking about the peacetime draft of 1940 and then brought it in, and just goes "Ryan, you served, what do you think?" haha

He then asked all the girls in class, like 7. Funny how it broke down

5 white girls : "Umm, i'd be a terrible soldier but there should be equality"
Korean student : "Men only get drafted and the women go to school, that's cool" -- basically
Other chick : "Just because the military is weird doesn't mean women shouldn't be in it. We should make it safe for women in the military" and I was like OH SHIT run away before I get expelled

One of the most interesting perspectives I've seen on women in combat roles was in a youtube live stream discussion. I'll find a link if anybody cares to watch.

But my opinion has always been that women should be drafted, but drafted into military support roles. Though the ultimate goal probably should be to end the draft entirely, then again if the situation was dire enough...

i recall there was a thread made about me on my university website with dozens of cunts i'd never met or talked to calling me a bully etc because i made some jokey facebook group about a cunty guy being a cunt (the guy initially thought it was funny but then moaned about it because it upset his cunt of a girlfriend, what a cunt). was a proper faux-outraged liberal witch hunt but i had fun stirring it up. it resulted in me getting an official facebook warning now i think about it, group got deleted.