If Mort Divine ruled the world

Yeah for the regular jobs, but did they apply the same standards towards combat positions? Because I recall the SecDef saying that wouldn't happen.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ises-same-standards-for-women-in-co/?page=all

Not how it works. I was in Artillery, there isn't an artillery test and a finance test, it's the same PT test across the Army. The only difference might be in AIT, you have to do a timed ruck march (which is Army standard anyways) and women are terrible at them.

A woman once responded to something I said in a class by saying out loud "I'm never going to sleep with you".

That's awesome and I would love if someone said that to me

http://www.lennyletter.com/politics/a275/why-keshas-case-is-about-more-than-kesha/

We are not scared anymore of losing what we worked for, of being branded hysterical or difficult, of being targeted and silenced by men in power. The women in the music industry speaking out for Kesha are proof. And their words will reverberate, inspiring the young women watching them for clues about the good life to speak up too. Soon, no one will accept shame and fear as the status quo. And so, while Kesha is indefinitely silenced, her voice has never been louder.

So strong yet cannot find the strength to accuse the person within a 'speedy' time frame? I never get the feminist rationale here

Who the fuck is even silencing her? She's not legally obligated to work with the accused, just to stay with Sony, she can work with whichever producer she wishes, which means this whole #FreeKesha smear campaign is wrong on the face of it.

It's blatantly an attempt to get out of a contract.

Her contract is with Kemosabe Records, a sublabel within Sony, which is controlled by Dr. Luke. She is bound to release all music through that label.

Nice try though.

Reactions: The Butt and Dak
You missed the point entirely. She is not being forced to work with Dr. Luke, only to comply with the contract. She is free to work with any producer she wishes and this has been stated numerously by his lawyers.

The entire premise is that we need to #FreeKesha so within that context, it's bullshit. She is not handcuffed to the mixing board with Dr. Luke.

"Hur dur semantics faggot it's not even Sony hur hur."

CIG you need to read Rules for Radicals. It provides some insight into the necessary nature of "movements". My assessment of the K3$h4 situation has left me with the opinion she does need to get away from that guy (I obviously could be wrong, but whatever). Whether or not the "movement" is entirely accurate in its portrayal of the situation, it is doing the necessary things to accomplish its goals.

Last edited:
Nah, I'll always prefer evidence over "muh feels" but you do you dawg.

The pop music industry is a shithole of human waste that consumes hopeful bodies to regurgitate the shit some other piece of human waste wrote. Someone who decides to kind of buck that I'll give a sympathetic ear to.

She's not bucking that, all she's doing is being the catalyst to an unproven smear campaign against a man with millions of dollars at play between the two.
She's bucking (or, more accurately, fucking) the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

Honestly if she is bucking that, all she's doing is setting a precedence of using horrid accusations to negate legal deals, made of her own free will. Kind of a fucked up standard to insert into anything tbh.

Well I'm not saying send the guy to jail for rape or whatever that can't be proven. Or giving her full control over prior product. But there is such a thing as coercion within a power differential, or signing without being made aware of the full ramifications.