If Mort Divine ruled the world

http://lifehacker.com/the-value-of-proving-yourself-1761315650

It strikes me as a little ironic that someone like Rick might disagree with this article although he's pretty much done this.

I agree with it to a point (when starting out on the job), although people who are constantly trying to prove themselves in the workplace are very annoying. Also if you major in something high demand and low supply you don't have to do much proving to get/keep a job.

Reactions: Dak
Meanwhile on Facebook (via Rebel Media's Lauren Southern)...

12794495_1666625156922367_3581148973064889073_n.jpg

Yet:

12805745_1666577616927121_1203294275239203103_n.jpg

Reactions: CiG
It was probably the use of "tranny", you shitlord.

What was the actual threat in that bottom image?

Well, you know, what with all those laws about women having to use shampoo from the women's aisle, it really is quite unfair.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
I have read nothing that confirms what you are saying at all. His lawyers have an agenda of their own and of course they're gonna say what they need to make Dr. Luke look better. However, Sony has not come out and stated that Kesha can work with other producers within the organization. The contract explicitly states that she has a 6 album deal with Dr. Luke and Kemosabe.

You'd think Sony would've just said that she can choose another producer instead if that solution were so obvious. Would probably have prevented this entire mess. Thankfully we have CIG, who obviously has immense knowledge of how production contracts work (coupled with his usual MRA propaganda) to clear the matter up.

I feel like you'd side with the man even if there was a video of him raping her 6 times honestly.

Nobody cares how you feel.

Sony has made it possible for Kesha to record without any connection, involvement or interaction with Luke whatsoever.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/shouldnt-keshas-fans-advocate-sony-869749

3 seconds later on google...

What the fuck is going on in Canada? First Gregory Allen Elliot now this, Comedian Mike Ward is currently on trial for a joke he told.

This this happened, Libertarian Commentator Lauren Southern Assaulted by ‘Anti-Fascist’ Protesters

“The feminist girls all were laughing at me and giving me the middle finger on the street, guys were screaming at me that ‘maybe that washed the scum off you,'” she recounted. “Despite their professed feminism, they don’t care about women if they have the wrong opinions. And despite their professed concern for ‘violence against women,’ they don’t care if women who disagree with them are physically attacked.”

The young libertarian also noted the irony of self-proclaimed anti-fascists trying to shut down political speech with violence.

“You have to see the humour in it. They went to a libertarian event and called everyone fascists, while wearing balaclavas, pouring piss on dissenters, and telling them why they shouldn’t have the right to free speech,” Southern stated. “Great job guys — fascism defeated!”

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Bernie Sanders said white people don't know what it's like to be poor. El oh fucking el. Racist and ignorant. Trump might be an asshat but he isn't even close to Bernie's level.

It's not that what he said was incorrect, just horribly phrased, desperate and divisive.

It's almost as if he doesn't want to win but at the same time wants to win so bad he'll say anything.

Oops that's politics.