If Mort Divine ruled the world

"MY POLITICS ARE CORRECT BECAUSE KIDS AGREE WITH ME."

thomas-sowell-3.jpg

Hot people tend to be crazier because their superior looks make them feel invincible. They think they can get away with more.

You're offended? It must be funny then.
Anything that offends people like you is bound to be gold.

Also, how was that transphobic? "Attractive and not crazy" was what he said is likely a trans person, that's a compliment you babydick.

I'm sure this will start some retarded cascade, but the word "tranny" is a pejorative term.

So is the word "retard" so congratulations you're a scumbag too.

George-Cheers.gif

I'm not saying you're a scumbag. I even think you're allowed to feel that Mort is overreacting. Just don't act like the video is 100% innocent of containing potentially offensive or demeaning content and that it's complimenting trans women like you just claimed. That's clearly not the case.

I'm not acting like it is innocent, I really couldn't care less. Funny shit is almost never inoffensive.

Not wanting to have sex with a trans person isn't transphobic, saying that a hot female who isn't crazy is probably a transwoman isn't transphobic. So all that's leftover to fuel the outrage is the word "tranny." Ban words.

Also I was implicating myself as a scumbag.

Okay, but you know you're totally full of shit about this video being a compliment to trans women. I'm not on anyone's side here, but it seems weird to make fun of Mort for not living in reality all the time while needing to make up stuff in order to respond to his posts.

I was being somewhat facetious about it being complimentary because it's so obviously not insulting. Initially I didn't even think about it in those terms until comrade Mort decided to be upset on behalf of others.

I don't make fun of Mort all that often so whatever shit you're referencing has little to do with me. I especially don't mock him for not living in reality or whatever.

I'm not acting like it is innocent, I really couldn't care less. Funny shit is almost never inoffensive.

Not wanting to have sex with a trans person isn't transphobic
saying that a hot female who isn't crazy is probably a transwoman isn't transphobic. So all that's leftover to fuel the outrage is the word "tranny." Ban words.

Also I was implicating myself as a scumbag.

Not wanting to have sex with a trans person isn't necessarily transphobic, no.

But yes, saying that a hot woman who isn't crazy is probably a trans woman is most definitely so when you go "thats a dude" and proceed to call them a "tranny."

But yes, saying that a hot woman who isn't crazy is probably a trans woman is most definitely so when you go "thats a dude" and proceed to call them a "tranny."

This makes no sense.

"She's hot and not crazy. Must be a tranny."

OMG HOW CAN U SAY SUCH MEAN THINGS ABOUT TRANNIES??!!

In addition I'm pretty sick of the constant misuse of "phobia".

This makes no sense.

"She's hot and not crazy. Must be a tranny."

OMG HOW CAN U SAY SUCH MEAN THINGS ABOUT TRANNIES??!!

In addition I'm pretty sick of the constant misuse of "phobia".

Reading comprehension failure on your part.