If Mort Divine ruled the world

Mathiäs;10989804 said:
And whether or not its determined specifically by genetics or not, my point was that sexuality is determined before birth. .

By if you develop a penis or not.

what I'm suggesting is the dissipation of convention in the name of paradox.

We should think of relativism not in the naive social sense, but in the scientific sense described by Einstein. Relativity as a constitutive aspect of the observable universe.

You could almost easily substitute convention for relativity in that statement, and you would be essentially just as accurate if we reduce the observable we are speaking of to humans. Dissipation of convention leaves a conventional vacuum, which will be filled with a new convention. Why bother?

You could almost easily substitute convention for relativity in that statement, and you would be essentially just as accurate if we reduce the observable we are speaking of to humans. Dissipation of convention leaves a conventional vacuum, which will be filled with a new convention. Why bother?

Because what you're suggesting is that we forego critique entirely and simply accept convention unquestioningly. By "you," I mean much of society in general; I'm not willing to do so, and so I emphasize the persistent dissolution of convention.

And beyond that, the vast majority of people genuinely believe that these conventions derive from some naturalistic origin. I consider it an imperative to divest people of such delusions.

Convention derived (purportedly) from absolute origins presents an infinite number of excuses for exclusion and oppression. Convention derived from social conditions - and recognized as such - allow more room for inclusion and, most importantly, change.

This thread is like a hilarious episode of Jerry Springer, but viewed on a shitty TV where the antenna occasionally switches the channel to C-SPAN.

So basically the woman lied about all or huge chunks of the story, but because she was a female accusing another of rape, most of her word was taken as fact.

That's what I took from reading all of that.

That entire situation should have been avoided by actually looking into the situation. People who lie about that shit are scum and make it harder for actual rape victims to come forward and be taken seriously.

Why does North Korea hate U.M.?

고카노→[▶ BE99.com ◀]←고카노
NsdfgrUjdfgdc

Depends, if you want to experience a bunch of racist, sexist pricks in their home environment then sure read on

Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist and a sexist, so that doesn't mean a whole lot coming from you. Especially since I haven't seen a lot of either in this thread, though I have seen some serious homophobia going on.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist and a sexist, so that doesn't mean a whole lot coming from you. Especially since I haven't seen a lot of either in this thread, though I have seen some serious homophobia going on.

Nah, I know that Jeremy and I don't agree on everything but I've never seen either from him. *shrug*