If Mort Divine ruled the world

"The Washington County Sheriff's Office would like to extend our sympathy to Mr. Ancona's family and friends. I would like to thank the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the Franklin County Sheriff"s Office and the Saint Francois County Sheriff's Office for their assistance and professionalism during this tragic and senseless act of violence. I would also like to thank my staff for the professionalism and dedication they show day in and day out for our great community, and to the citizens of Missouri," the statement concludes.

If you guessed this paragraph was about the death of a KKK Grand Wizard from a Sheriff i'll give you a million bucks

http://abcnews.go.com/US/proclaimed-kkk-imperial-wizard-found-dead-riverbank/story?id=45439758

This is an awkward subject.

http://www.npr.org/2011/09/19/140594124/u-s-government-opposes-cherokee-nations-decision

The Cherokee Nation recently decided to limit its membership to people who can prove they have Indian blood. This strips of their citizenship rights about 2,800 African-Americans who are descendants of slaves once owned by wealthy Cherokees. Those rights include access to health care clinics, food distribution for the poor, and assistance for low-income homeowners.

The Cherokee first agreed to grant the Freedmen equal rights in a treaty signed with the U.S. in 1866, following the end of the Civil War.

Their recent decision violates a treaty they signed. Indian givers of freedom? :p

Sounds like an unjust decision that is in violation of human rights. I dont think they will be able to act this out, considering that these people would have to become US citizens and would have to be agreed upon by our government. Considering we have a treaty in place, they have to keep them. If we threaten to drop government funding, I bet they would change their minds quite quickly. Very awkward indeed for the so-called freedmen that arent wanted by their own people over petty issues such as racial purity. Are they marrying outsiders or something? I know that the native Americans have a strong attachment to heritage, but this just seems ridiculous (especially considering some of the people being denied citizenship were descended from those on the sacred Dawes report).

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/02...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well I'll be damned.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-garlic-labor-shortage-20170207-story.html

Christopher Ranch, which grows garlic on 5,000 acres in Gilroy, Calif., announced recently that it would hike pay for farmworkers from $11 an hour to $13 hour this year, or 18%, and then to $15 in 2018. That’s four years earlier than what’s required by California’s schedule for minimum wage increases.

Ken Christopher, vice president at Christopher Ranch, said the effect of the move was immediately obvious. At the end of last year, the farm was short 50 workers needed to help peel, package and roast garlic. Within two weeks of upping wages in January, applications flooded in. Now the company has a wait-list 150 people long.

“I knew it would help a little bit, but I had no idea that it would solve our labor problem,” Christopher said.

cf had me convinced the laws of supply and demand don't apply in utopian "Commifornia".

Reactions: CiG
damn, I messed up. I just told a bunch of black people on FB that Africans enslaved other Africans for the slave trade and they're acting like i'm dropping alternative facts :lol: :lol:

Reactions: CiG
I find it funny that women are so intent on emasculating men with all of this feminist nonsense and yet can't see that they need a fucking man (that isn't a little bitch) to satisfy them.

Go watch a masculine man chop wood for an hour and see if that doesn't help your sex life more than reading a women's rag about how they should prefer men that cry.

Reactions: rms and Dak
I guarantee that a woman watching me chop wood would enjoy little more than a mediocre comedy act. I have scrawny arms and bad hand-eye coordination. Somehow I still convinced a woman to marry me.